Defector looking for a new home!

I want to go Alliance for Shadowlands.
Not one person I know plays Alliance though, I’ve been researching and visiting servers and Silvermoon seems cool enough.

My questions are, is this server friendly and stable?
Is it a laggy cluster on expansion launches and like during raids?

I know Silvermoon is big like my current server so I wonder if the situation there is better than lagging a bunch like we sometimes do in Draenor.

Hi! You probably don’t remember/know us from old horde days, but me and some of my friends used to play on Draenor. As a matter of fact in The Many Few guild!
I can definitely answer some of the questions, and I could sum it up with Silvermoon for Alliance is pretty much the same as Draenor for Horde. You will experience same lag in major city, queues on launch, impossible to do anything in Nazjatar during the pvp battle ecc. I personally found Alliance side a little more social, but that heavily depends on the kind of content you enjoy and your guild.
Don’t hesitate to contact me in game (Chihari/Chihaki) if you need any help :slight_smile:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.