Demo need buffs after all nerfs we got

seems ever since season launch and it was strong , people start crying about it despite warrior and ret and hunters are immortal

now we need more buffs as in pvp we losing insta cast hounds and HoG with losing of tier set 4 bonus

things are maybe decent right now but not going well for demon in future i can assure you that with current dev mindset , as demon calling talent is extremely clunky and RNG to use

PS: also for love of god can we get to choose new demons and new skins instead of using felguard over and over over again , my god… ever since TBC as demo you use nothing but felguard , give us a freaken break and allow us to tame demons similar to hunter

2 Likes

We don’t need a buff, we need an actual class designer that plays the game and not only looks at excel spreadsheets and cold statistics of the numerical performance of the class/spec. That designer should address the gameplay issues of the class first, and only after that doing some numbers.

7 Likes

good to see you chat again , its me one whisper you couple times daedra xD

tho sadly i lost hope for any rework ever happen to us and blizzard will just tend to ez number games rather than serious design rework , at this point all their resources past couple of years for rework pour into ret and shadow priest multiple rework over years

with us losing insta dogs and HoG , things seems won’t work well and become worse and worse at this point

The loss of instants is really bad, im still keeping weaker gear with set bonus, but once the upgrade is too big i think ill just go back to destro.

Warlocks really feel like not having anyone from the dev team playing, pretty much since wod / legion times. ALL other classes have one or more specs that feel amazing to play, while we have jump key being one of the funnier things in our kit, especially in group pve or pvp, as everything has so many interupts and movement requirement.
Im not really against the game moving more to the action fast style gameplay, but locks have been forgotten in this.

There sure will be cries about locks being op in arena, because the frostmage kept target frozen and the healer supported the lock with his whole kit, but well that happens every time, while the class on its own is the slowest one there is.
Hell i even sometimes get kicked from lower diff dungeons for “being afk” because there is nothing to keep up with the dmg+run train

tldr: brings us to modern age wow

2 Likes

Wait did they just straight out remove the proc on dreadstalkers to be insta cast?? Haven’t played warlock in a while

1 Like

We had two ways to make dreadstalkers instant.
1 - Demonic calling - Talent from Demo tree - proc makes our dreadstalkers instant and free.
2 - Master summoner - PvP talent - before 10.1 made our dreadstalkers instant.

So demonic calling is gone? Oh damn

Demonic calling is still with us, the thing is, it is not as useful as the old version of master summoner.
You need to proc instant dreadstalkers, so you need to cast SB or DB and pray to the RNG Gods. On top of that, demonic calling eats two talents in order to become somewhat useful.

Calling should just be 1 point talent with like 50% chance to proc.

2 Likes

ure coping guys demo is busted rn playing it actually feels fun because we have infinite PI on our tyrant vilefiend and doggies lol
plus bonds of fel actually do dam and precog is no longer a pvp talent

seems you don’t know difference between class design and numbers , numbers change anytime , but class design is what remain

you need to do way more work as a demo compare to any spec in the game to start going anywhere , thats what we speak about , numbers / player skills are totally different subject

you seems miss the point , casting in first place is a problem its not about casting duration since already in past demo go full haste builds with haste crafted rings too , so it speed aren’t the issue , its fact you cast in first place alot now means enemy players can react to you in many different way , and making your burst very predictable , more predictable than destro chaos bolt , as ramp up time , soulshard system , very long combo later on in solo shuffe will put you in danger

most tier list put them high because they mention multiple times ( build around demo comp ) means its pre-made 2v2 or 3v3 yes they are sweet , but in solo shuffle and rbg its not that great as you might think it is , as we get nothing but nerfs ever since expansion release

1 Like

u wot mate
demo is an afk spec stop coping
u press doggies every 15 they do their business
u press vilefiend every 45 it does its business
u press hog imps do their business u can be chilling using curses/spam fearing people

demo is much much much much more relaxed to play than aff in pvp
no idea about pve but i assume the same

if you think you have easier time casting as a demo compare to aff lock , seems only one here coping is you

your dog aren’t free and you forced to use filler shadow bolt alot ,

if you want to sacrifice two imp you need to have imps in first place but inorder to do so you need to spam HoG

if enemy have any idea what they are doing they will ignore your rotation and focus on kick and stop your HoG since its shadowflame school means they will stop all your spells and rotation instantly

against warrior you can never kite with them having insane mobility , same with DH they will be in your face

you need to summon your demons in perfect way then extend their duration with demonic tyrant , if enemy cheese / aoe cc’s your demon / LOS them you are screwed

i really hope you keep winning with demo i really do don’t get me wrong , but when people don’t know how to easily to counter demo doesn’t mean class op but they don’t know how to counter it

i play demo in long time and i do great in it , but again the class design is clunky and thats common sense at this point and many people point out the ramp up time

i would be cool if we get 10% damage nerf and remove the garbage ramp up with full rework , compare to brainless destro and aff lock ez spam

1 Like

yes i do because multiple schools

u dont use shadowbolt because u doom and spam demonbolts via demonic core
skill issue? lol

they spawn passively and even 1 is enough to do a full burst rotation in the opener

fear before hog

same goes for every warlock spec

u summon dogs then vilefiend then hog/gfg if u have shards if not cast tyrant then obelisk
dude its really not that complicated XD

it was much easily shut down last season, there even were times where i used obelisk just to get some casts off and it got destroyed right away, but now we have flat 20% haste for our casts on top of having 30% baseline AND the dogs downtime is down to 3s instead of 8

i highly doubt it after ur response sorry

the first time i see brainless and aff in the same sentence
u might wanna try playing one to see the difference lmao

Not really. Dest is better at kiting. In fact, Dest can pretty much make a Warrior not have contact at all. This became better with the new circle teleport talent.

1 Like

demo is in a bad spot and will prob stay there for the remaining of this expack but aff and destro are way better now so play one of those no matter how bad one spec is there is Always one off the 3 that is in a good spot.

1 Like

if i want play destro i play a mage

if i want play aff i play shadow priest

but if i want play a warlock i play demo lock

PvPers in MMORPG
HEHEHEHE.
Sorry it’s just hilarious

Mhm , better than beating mindless NPC and living as care bear and live in delusions that you achieve something like you do lol

pve wise demo is fine but if you want to pvp your problem is that demo is a static spec and we all know pvp is about moving.