Demo Warlock Streamer

Hey Guys,

I am a Demo warlock & I recently started streaming on twitch, i havent played since mid march so i will play on an alt (which is currently 2.1cr), until i am feeling rustfree again.

twitch.tv/aufgosh

3 Likes

recommended :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I recommend my stream also :stuck_out_tongue: https://www.twitch.tv/merifqt/clip/BombasticBlushingMuleNerfBlueBlaster?filter=clips&range=7d&sort=time

1 Like

hahaha :japanese_goblin:

Give me mod n I’ll sub

So exciting to see some big tyrant build on a high ranked dude.
I tried some US demonology stream but unfortunately they are all terrible.

Pretty sure I will learn some good tips :grin:

(BTW do you play with coil instead of port everytime? And with vilefiend instead of soul strike on every games?)

I always play with Vilefiend, in 2s i always play coil. In 3s it is dependand, if i face meelecleaves i often played port against them.

…but then again i havent played in 2 months but i dont think the princip changed.

Ah OK, I expected this but I wanted to be sure.

BTW I did some test by putting all I got as mastery and enchant etc… And then versa. And I was really surprised how my dmg grew up.

Idk if it can help you but I feel it’s actually better than versa.

mathematicly overall versa is better, but yes i agree mastery feels way more clean to play with

Idk tbh how stats is predefined but I guess versa gives you more overall dmg and mastery gives you more burst dmg and as well versa empower all of our dmg except mastery buff only pets.

When I’ll be back on wow I’m gonna try them both on long matches to see the difference.

you also have to keep in mind that versa reduces damage taken

Yep it’s true but tbh VS melee cleave 100% on you, 10% less or more it doesn’t change anything haha.

I think it might be good against some comp you face and the one you play. :blush:

What do you think are the bests stats for demolock? I find the gameplay utter trash if I don’t have enough haste

It dépend if you play the succubus build it’s more fluid and you have to go versa haste.
(look at mgodx stuff and stream he is playing this actually)

And if you play big tyrant build you have to go versa mastery and some haste for you confort but imo when I was around 15% or more I didn’t found a real difference. You have to test and choose which one is good for you I guess.

Yeah the only times I tried was following merif build and i stacked haste prio versa second and ended up with not enough versa I got shred so hard.
Thanks for the input I’ll try it out maxing versa first. As aff I have currently 19% versa, not playing much due to game current situation but noticed a huge difference i still feel squishy but less than before

I’m not completely sure but I think when you have 20% haste it doesn’t worth to get more. I heard something about ‘’ secret’’ cap when you got this you have to stack even more to got a point so it doesn’ t worth. But again I’m not sure.

Same I can’t play actually cause of problem with my eyes but tbh with the state actually I’ll proba l’y not try harding anymore :s

I hope it helps you :blush:

With versa I don’t feel squishy more or less VS any kind of comp except double melee but as long as I can’t move or kite them it doesn’t really change for me, it is what I feel and the reason why I swap my stats to full mastery>versa.

as far as i remember you either go 15% or 25% haste because with 15% you get 1.7casttime on shadowbolt and with 25% you get 1.6, so decide for yourself

Do you know if it’s the same with fear?

i think so, but you should try it out for yourself

As far as I know I was playing with 15% haste cause it reduced the cast on shadow bolt and fear at the same time to my confort so it should be I guess. I’m gonna try.