Demon hunter overkill

It’s research, and im not some f**king nerd who knows everything & googles sh*t, thought only dk’s had ranged interrupt, oh well

Yeah shame that no classes in the game has something like a charge or anything

Literally no class can kite a dh alone. They can easily chase you even with CoI (70% slow)

1 Like

[Tigerdash]

No?

[Wildcharge]
[Charge]

They have a gapcloserer for every cd you have so no
NO CLASS CAN KITE A DH
Understood now?

I can kite them fine on a druid …

???

Must be a low-mobile class issue

Then you’re playing against handicaps

1 Like

We’re talking a class with 4 different ways to close the gap with you. Fel Rush on a 10 sec CD and 2 charges, Felblade on a 15 sec CD, which can be reset, and Vengeful Retreat on a 25 sec CD.
Find me another spec out there that can compete with that. Nobody can outrun DH.

Have u seen rogue mage this season? :))))))))))))

didnt know demon hunters were rogues or mages

Are you playing against dhs that don’t have their gap closers put on action bars?

Looks like it, They do their double fel rush, i heroic leap on top of them & Hit them to death ( Fury )

I play in the 1600-1800 range btw, maybe thats why

Fury is hard countered by DH btw

Dh, Fury & dk is very alike

Unkillable aslong as they always got something to hit

You basically said it yourself. Fury doesn’t get to hit anything against DH.

1 Like

Did you literally just copy my post exactly? rofl

They cannot charge towards you if you root them, though! That’s something, I suppose.

No, they can Reverse Magic the root and then come at you. Because they have that too.

:thinking:
This class literally has the tools to deal with everything in the game. Maybe they can also talent into a spammable purge?

Nope. But please don’t give blizzard ideas

2 Likes

Please just stop, you’re 1.5 - 1.6 at best , never even seen 1.8 and keep talking like you know jacksh***, please.

“1600-1800 range btw” highest on druid is 1626 only on 2s ffs, ape.

1 Like