Demonology is barebones spec

Demonology is barely working spec, with bare minimum amount of spells and passives avaliable to the player. If we open class tab in wowhead or ingame we will see that demo has only 14 spells there - 6 active skills:

1. Hand of Gul’dan
  2. Summon Felguard
  3. Call Dreadstalkers
  4. Demonbolt
  5. Implosion
  6. Summon Demonic Tyrant

Amd 8 passives:

1. Demonology Warlock (Passive)
  2. Mastery: Master Demonologist (Passive)
  3. Demonic Core (Passive)
  4. Soul Link (Passive)
  5. Soulstone (Passive)
  6. Call Dreadstalkers (Passive)
  7. Fel Firebolt (Passive)
  8. Summon Demonic Tyrant (Passive)

At the same time, specs like
fire has 27 spells - 10 active skills and 17 passive.
WW has 33 spells - 9 active skills and 24 passive.
Balance has 24 spells - 11 active and 11 passive.

And picture almost same across the board. Isn’t this a example that @blizzard had zero interest in developing Demonology…and to be fair here, all warlock specs have little amount of spells in their spec tabs
Destro - 15 | Affli - 13

2 Likes

I mean, just look at Boomkins as a whole. You have very good stiuational spells.

You have DoTs, Starsurge for burst, disarm, thorns, typhoon for knock-back, wild charge for kiting, solar-beam is solid for goes, a 1 min-cd barkskin, frenzy regeneration (and the pvp talent that grants 10% magic dmg. reduction in bear form), roars for incap + speed, innervate for healers, entangling roots, solid off-healing, curse-poison dispel…

The list just goes on.

Long-story short, i agree with you. Warlock kit is a joke.

1 Like

if they stoped removing things would be nice,
we used to have deathcoil and howl of terror baseline (castable, would be insta if talented), now we have to choose one or the other.
shadowfury was 30sec insta, now 1min with 1.5cast time (lol?)
shadowflame? fking loved that skill, it would slow ppl with a glyph (for those who dont know it, its like the dragon breath from mages)
and so many over the years.

1 Like

I have a feeling that most of our baseline kit was just tossed into pve and pvp talents.

2 Likes

they have been removing and readding stuff for like 10ys now
they remove X spell this expansion and readd it the next. and new players think its cool and fresh…

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.