Demonology - Pet Help

I’m starting out as demo and need some advice.

Should I always be using my Felguard? If I use anything else will my dps suffer? I thought the whole point of demonology was you get an array of demons, but it looks like everyone just always uses Felguard? Any help or expansion on what I’ve asked would be great! :slight_smile:

Yup felguard is the best for you but you can use the others if u want to. I like to use my succubus in pvp when i have her pvp talent enabled

Will I lose a lot of dps though? I thought the pets were supposed to be used in different situations but I am hearing that it’s actually a dps loss to use anything other than Felguard

2 of your talents are directly tied to your felguard. If you’re using neither of those, then you can use whatever demon you like. Those talents are very strong, though.

Well its up to you if u want max dmg go felguard and nothing else but if u want to use other demons u can noone is forcing u

1 Like

so is every demon the same DPS for Demo?
i guess the only thing that goes for the Felguard is the cleaving (felstorm) then?

In PvP, succubus and Shivarra deal more ST damage then felguard if you use Pleasure through Pain, it buff her Lash of Pain ability.

Yes i use her aswell in pvp :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.