Demonology's 'Call Dreadstalkers' - Not Working?

Has anyone else noticed that the ability ‘Call Dreadstalkers’ does not work properly in certain encounters: Mueh’zala (De Other Side) and Grand Proctor Beryllia and the NPCs in her arena (Sanguine Depths)?

The hounds summoned by the ability do not lunge at the NPCs as they normally would, which means the initial damage of ‘Call Dreadstalkers’ is not applied. The talents: ‘Dreadlash’ and ‘From the Shadows’ do not apply either and the bonus from the legendary memory ‘Grim Inquisitor’s Dread Calling’ is not useful at all.

All of this renders the entire ability useless in these encounters, and actively dissuades myself (and I would assume other demo locks) from entering these dungeons in the first place.

I very much doubt that this is intended design, but I’ve not seen any hotfix regarding it. So, I must admit I am somewhat curious.

Yes, multiple times, in different situation.

It’s not a pathing issue as I have first thought when I noticed it on Mueh’Zala, because same thing happened on first boss in Spires who is on ground level, and on the last boss.

It’s been rather rare, so I wouldn’t worry about losing a ton of dps. But, still, it’s not working properly so we need a fix.

1 Like

Yes. I noticed today. Very annoying.

Haha just the fact that dev team fixed portals in torghast for pets, and we still losing summons (secondary one, except fellguard) in theater’s portals tells us, that they just not playing thid class AT ALL. So basicaly nothing unintended happens -_-

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.