Deserter debuff also applied to battleground

Here is what I suggest:
If you leave a Battleground you get the 15 minutes debuf but also cannot be put in the same battleground for 2 hours.

We all have some battleground you cannot bear, myself Ashran and Wintergrasp.
Blizzard no longer wanna give us the opportunity to set them aside in random. OK

What I suggest is that you play random and endup in an instance you dont like, then you decide depending on the outcome. Either you try or you take your debuff knowing you will not have this bg for 2 hours after… (Just got 3 times in a row Ashran and now Wintergrasp, attacking --> 4x15mins debuff)

And Perhaps had a system that if 33% (for epic), 40% (for 15v15), 50% (10v10) of the original team has left, the BG ends automatically giving the victory to the opposite team

you know can stop being a little b and stay and fight :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

easy to say as horde… but in this meta, random BGs are completely unbalanced with a 10% winrate for alliance…
so it is easy to say that when you are roughly 10 times more likely to win.

Playing random BG as Alliance feels like you always in Wintergrasp and Attacking… lol

PS: A first but Blizzard acknoledged for once the disparity in winrate (meaning that the 10% should not be that far from the truth)

i do most of my bg’s as a alliance merc though …

I usually stay and fight… last month on two occasion it took me 6 and 7 hours to get my first Epic win… lol
And as I speak I got so far 7 losses in a row in Epic and still not a single win…

its possible he like many of us got rng queued to a group
who just fought on the roads ignored objectives etc
well we lost on horde offence even tho we wiped ally on sunken
demolisher drivers and half went to firing range of both towers on center door

the thing is REALLY don’t mind loosing…
That being said there is something fishy and the playing pattern shall be investigated… As mentioned Blizzard acknowledged the imbalanced winrate and shall intervene.
PVP used to be for the first 4 years above 50% of players’ time… now down to slightly above 5%…

Source of your % numbers. It’s 99% of mine.

90% of statistics are made up on the spot…

Asmogold (well known streamer)

And we are done.

4 Likes

Really ??..Really ??? :woman_facepalming:

2 Likes

also can we have a hard captcha for epic battlegrounds too
lost isle of conquest because horde doesnt care to defend glaives
and worse you get non english speakers threats to report you for no reason

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.