Destro lock?

So, i loved destro in Legion and lvled/ geared one alt up now. I just wasted my resorces of legendary onto destro and after playing it found oute HOLY DOG its bad.

How come there aint like any complain of the spec? Dont people want it to be buffed?

1 Like

Either people have left the class, or are happy playing affli.
Rather see demo buffed myself.

1 Like

Everyone gave up after the massive feedback threads from legion all the way to shadowlands were completely ignored so why bother the class is dead

I rerolled from my lock after wasting two weeks of Shadowlands gearing up and crafting a legendary which doesn’t improve the destruction spec at all. It’s just sad seeing your efforts being wasted. We can’t expect anything at this point from the devs. Speaking from my experience, you’ll get low key depression after a certain time playing this spec we used to like . Imagine giving your best shot in M+ and Raids but you still can’t compete with other classes. Oh, and you have to be really lucky to get into pugs as well. Destro can’t push keys beyond +5 and is useless in CN. Just reroll or be a Meta Afflock :unamused:

1 Like

Whoever thought spamming RoF for single target damage made sense should be fired and given a restraining order.

As I understand what you saying i am a main destro 200i pushing keys and raids just fine…2 weeks in sl is literally nothing 0 progress for a destro lock and this is because we scale with ilvls the bigger you get the better the scale.
Yes we aren’t top dps but i see myself mid pack and some fights top3 now for m+ a skill cleave lock will dominate m+ at least till 10-13 no problems.
The only issue that rly bothers me being a warlock is how bad people diching us for a bl/tw etc. Sometimes u have to wait even 1 hour with decent rio to get in a grp.

They are not just ditching you for BL/TW. They know a Balance or Fire Mage or Hunter will triple your DPS on AoE if they know their spec.

1 Like

I agree to what u say but destros aoe/cleave is not bad at all he is still very competitive the thing many of all these builds will scale different and some will be better and others worse (full conduits sets and gear with bigger stats) for example i already see that destro,ele,outlaw and possible warr will scale super hard later on.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.