Destro Locks are disgustingly broken

It’s beyond a joke now. The amount of utility destro locks have needs to be brough back down to a mortal level. They have EVERY cc dr in the game, insanely tanky and can deliver back to back 120k bolts? xDDD why would anyone play any other spec?!

18 Likes

You leveled a char just for me, tom?

Not sure if I should feel honored or sad, probably the second

4 Likes

The man, the legend, the myth. He’s back at it again folks!

1 Like

Instead of crying about something most people are aware of, why don’t you come up with a solution to fix them.

can we get a poll for the removal of disgustingly as word

yeah , imo some dmg from cb should be taken and spread across immolate and incinerate

1 Like

Yes please… and Conflag aswell. Remove the root from it and give us a slow back, too.

1 Like

okay sure, just put me on that 50k euro blizzard dev salary and i’d be more than happy to

In what world do you live as to where EU people actually have a say in anything?

EU opinions don’t seem to be that important to them, seeing how our forums lack any interaction, heck we don’t even get bug report forums.

6 Likes

inb4 whisperer comes saying destro is fine and that everybody else except he/she has L2P issues

4 Likes

Or better yet do absolutely nothing n you’ll still get paid

Better idea: Give other - more pruned classes - stuff to actually do something instead of removing even more.

1 Like

You came late to the realization. EU has only hired people who act as GMs. They aren’t developers, they are simply these people who come into topics and help you with questions like “Where do find a mailbox in Dalaran”.

1 Like

never happens against decent players

yet no slow

well if you’re immobile, you either can take a lot of damage or you’re unviable, that’s just fact of it, if your enemies have guaranteed 100% uptime on you during their cooldowns

Destro doesn’t have Blink nor Ice Block to deal with insane pressure, so it’s either tankiness or trash can… I’d like mobility back instead of tankiness, but well… it doesn’t seem that Blizzard cators to me

Have you ever watched Maldiva stream highlights, or other top Warlock players? Do you consider the MMR they play at not decent then ? Or would you say that them being good erases the fact that their opponents are too ? Or maybe there is something else I didn’t think about to explain that it doesn’t happen against decent players yet some people manage it at and above 2k7 ? I’d love to know.

2 Likes

On NA everything is possible.

Anyway whisperer is kinda right, imo chaos bolt scales with offensive cds too well, mby if dark soul was reverted to older version (i mean legion) or crit didnt affect chaos bolt + incinerate would be buffed (by 100%) it would be more fun to everyone.

2 Likes

Not defending but damn

130k on that first bolt and fired 2 of them off in 2 seconds, with the second one being stronger than the first.

This guy had 2 seconds to react before it was game over.

1 Like

I do. There is a reason why it is highlight and not casual occurance.
But you’re right. You can be decent player and get hit by 120k Chaos Bolt.
Anybody can hillariously fack up.

So yes, if you played horribly or went afk for few minutes, you can get hit by a lot. But it doesn’t happen if you play well.

well if you count he got time to react after he was hit by Chaos Bolt then yes. But that’s what I am saying.
There is green looking guy - Infernal. It does increase warlock’s damage if you let him free cast. So either don’t let him free cast or hide. That’s the time they should have reacted.

BTW Skyfury also…

And they did play horribly judging by damage done they died to first cooldowns used. When did they use cooldowns before or for what did they save it while they hang out in middle of map letting warlock free cast? No idea.

1. Don’t use CDs
  2. Don’t interrupt anything
  3. Hang out in middle

You have to manage to fit all these criteria to die to that. They did manage that.

1 Like