Destro Locks are disgustingly broken

//www.twitch.tv/pikachu_pala/clip/AgitatedOptimisticElephantDendiFace?filter=clips&range=all&sort=time 4
Yes they’re very much cancerous. That’s even worse than the chaosbolt

1 Like

Again, nothing is worst than Lock with CD, pala crit is about 10% how about the Chaos bolt crit chance?

yea, try to LoS or interrupt Templar Verdict, lol

The crit is 100%, so it’s basically the same as if the damage was higher and crit chance was 0%.
Having ability with 10% chance to do way more damage is better than ability with 100% chance to never do more damage.

1 Like

Are you feeling well? After every one of your comments, I’m starting to think that you have a permanent fever.

Are you even thinking over the things that you are saying before posting? I am just worried… rly…it is not a joke…

2 Likes

True that damage it stupid but it is with dark archangel. Plus it’s not like the ret paladin can cc 8 different players at once while he does it or kill people from 40 yards away.

It’s not even so much the rediculous chaos boltss that are the problem with destro although they do play a part. It’s all the annoying spammy utility they have.

First fix should be having bolt and fear share same lockout and increasing chaos bolts cast time similar to mop

2 Likes

Yeah I get you

Well… It kind of depends on the damage value. An ability with 40k base damage out of CDs with 100% chance of not doing better damage is better than an ability with 25k damage out of CDs and 10% chance to be 50k.

That being said I am noticing that some Ret players here seem to forget to mention that when you wings the next Verdict is an autocrit. Which is why we see those little One-shot clips and which is why most top rets don’t play Crusade, to get the autocrit since it only works with classic wings.

Its not!
The clip is with Crusade, you dont have much of inside information i guess.

Crusade is already 10 stacks

Yes yes yes, I got confused with another clip from another post. Does my point stand though, aside from this clip ? I’d say it still makes sense.

I play warlock myself and I started to play more with Roaring Blaze vs classes that have plenty of interupts. People don’t know that this build exists and it made my Infernal scare factor while I burst after it with Dark Soul and damage Trinket. Warlock has also insane sustain damage, insane CC while he is quite tanky. All you need to do is stack 3x Flash Point - ignore the rest of main traits - get 3x Overwhelming Power and 3x Resounding Protection and your lock is insane. I cast my CB 1.1 sec with 390 ilvl. If I were 415 ilvl like my Shaman I’d destroy everything.

Imagine, defending destro, like wtf!? Destro pops, War needs to jump away, or he gets roasted, even when his healer is freecasting/only in minor cc. What a joke, but when War pops, the lock can just center tank him and his m8, whilst his healer is in serious cc. xD

If at all, it should be vice versa. Cant be, that a destro gates offensively, to hunt down a fleeing Warrior and never has to respect his cds at all, just cbaing and tank evrything whilst throwig retarded cc into bolt into bolt into bolt which are coming almost instantly.

Arms is also different story. Warlock is insanely strong but Arms is also insanely weak - probably one of the weakest meele specs.

Arms damage is ridiciously high tho, its their defense that lacks. Should make spell reflect 10 seconds but only with shield again. :>

Are you crazy? If Spell Reflect would be 10 sec I don’t know if there would be ever a window for caster to cast. Have you ever played as a caster vs Warrior? To cast a damage spell:

1. Juke kick
  2. Tank Stormbolt
  3. Tank Spell Reflect
  4. Juke kick (it’s back)
  5. Get Feared
  6. Enjoy casting for few secs because Spell Reflect is almost back

It’s pure cancer. If Spell Reflect would reflect 1 Spell we would be at least able to counter it somehow.

2 Likes

Warrior naturally counters warlock, but atm they snuff out their predator because of the power difference.
Better defensives and a minor damage buff and warrior will wreck faces.

It’s just a shame it’s been dumbed down so much. My 3 thoughts when playing warrior are pressure, proper reflects and Stormbolt/Fear usage. The rest are just bonuses.

No my point doesn’t depend on damage value.
Spell having 100% crit chance is the same as the spell having 0%.
Both are dealing X amount of damage that cannot get higher.
(Assuming they’re tunned well)

Therefore having 100% crit is actually worse than having 10% crit on the same spell.

1 Like

What sort of logic is that? % has an average amount.

If you’re hitting for 20k and have a 100% chance, you’re simply doing double damage. If you hit for 25k and have 10% crit chance, you’ll hit for 27.5k on average over 100 casts.
Crit simply modifies a base value.

Yes I’m aware the crit modifier is reduced in PvP.

I’m not sure what you’re answering to, but hey, I agree !