<Detox> Uldir 1/8M is recruiting for 2d/w raiding

Yey found yah. link you gave .. .well i wrote down didn't work. So by this way . we get there ... (@blaine , love my bike ,gets me every where). Still need a crappy warrior (arms) with some XP in the belt ? [ Moah ways to rome]
Hey mate.
Im a tank dk with ilvl 355. I have pugged myself to 8/8N. Now i want curve and find people to play with. Im 23 and when not playing wow im studying at uni. I can do frost spec too, but highly prefer tanking
09/10/2018 10:05Posted by Frostimer
Hey mate.
Im a tank dk with ilvl 355. I have pugged myself to 8/8N. Now i want curve and find people to play with. Im 23 and when not playing wow im studying at uni. I can do frost spec too, but highly prefer tanking

Frostimer, let's find a way to talk things through and see if we can come to mutual grounds ;)

You can add me on bnet mortaugh#2362
*Bump*

- handfull of dps, all welcome (warrior/ww monk/mage in high demand)
-2 Healers (priest / druid / palli)
357 bm hunter, 340 holy pally alt can spec into ret if needed

I'm 25, programmer by day done 8/8N a couple times know tactics and 5/8H
looking to improve in M+ and raids generally find a new home for my chars

I also have a 110 mage not sure how long it'll take me to level and gear but I can get to it asap.
Added you so we can have a chat Tastytreast ;)
Bump for Zul down, 6/8 HC now.

Still open for :

-RDPS & MDSP (mages / warriors highly coveted)
*bumpty bump*

LF:
1 Tank to be part of our tank rotational team (if you have a dps offspec you don't mind playing, that'd be great)

1 healer to be part of our rotational team (if you have a dps offspec you don't mind playing, that'd be great)

Last but not least.....DPS....,ranged, melee, pew pew laser panda's, we can house a couple more, don't be shy, we don't bite!
*bump le bump*

7/8 HC, only the big worm left on HC <o/

Still looking for the following slots to fill :
1 Tank to be part of our tank rotational team (if you have a dps offspec you don't mind playing, that'd be great)

1 healer to be part of our rotational team (if you have a dps offspec you don't mind playing, that'd be great)

Last but not least.....DPS....,ranged, melee, pew pew laser panda's, we can house a couple more, don't be shy, we don't bite!
*bump for updated recruitement status*

Looking for 1 more slot to fill : seasoned tank with strong offspec willing to work in a 3 tank rotational setup

All other slots are filled.
*bump*

The ugly worm succumbed to our blades, making us 8/8HC and getting ready to venture into mythic.

Currently recruiting :

1 tank with dps offspec to be part of our 3 tank rotational team
2 healers with a potential for offspec depending on need to be part of the healing team
*bump*

Currently recruiting :
1 tank with dps offspec to be part of our 3 tank rotational team
1 healer with a potential offspec (like, not must)
a handfull of dps (dh / mage / rogue preferred)

Dont' be shy, come raid with us!
Hey I'm 369 ilvl Brewmaster and 370 ilvl WW monk 8/8 hc looking to join for the raids and m+
Zorain, please add me on bnet so we can talk mortaugh#2362 or ping one of the officers in game.

Still looking for more dps / 1 healer. Any ranged will be considered, also considering a strong rogue/dh / windwalker

Bump, still looking for players

Bump Bump. Looking for great additions to this team to venture into Mythics :slight_smile:

Bump

Recruitement is open for the following :
-ranged and melee dps with strong desire for mage, rogue, demon hunter

• 1 healer with strong preference for a priest (disc or holy)

Hello! I’m interested in joining on my Havoc DH. I’ve sent out a btag invite. Look forward to your response.

Gotya Feljoy :wink: