Devastatingly Average 9/9 N 6/9 HC LFM DPS and a Tank

Who We are
Devastatingly Average has existed since 2007 and has raided every tier from Lich King to Legion. We are now back after a break and looking to increase our membership to create a raiding environment that is Mature and fun with some progression.

9/9 Normal 6/9 Heroic Battle for Dazzar’lor

Our Aims
Our objective is to gain curve every raiding tier so normal and heroic. Once complete we would be looking to repeat with alts and keep raiding every week. We are trying to build a close knit team that works for one another. Current roster around 25 players with raiding team of around 20, Looking to add depth to the raiding team.

When do we raid?
Our Raid times are currently set to:

Tues 2000 – 2245 Raid starts at 2015 Server Time

Thurs 2000 – 2245 Raid starts at 2015 Server Time

What do we Need?
We are currently recruiting a Tank (any Class) and a couple of DPS Most specs and classes considered. In Particular need of a Retribution Paladin, Ele Sham, DK and Demon Hunter but all considered as we dont have an excess of anything. Willingness to learn and having the right attitude is far more important than high level gear or bags of experience although these do help. We also accept all socials of any class skill or level. We only accept players over the age of 21. Anyone with a viable OS would be greatly beneficial too.

About Us
The guild formed in 2007 and began raiding in the early part of Lich King. At one point we were ranked 5 on Bronzebeard EU. We moved to Silvermoon and now take a more laid back approach, raiding only 2 nights per week. We try to promote having fun with no drama and some progression. We have experienced leadership in place including raid lead and have a solid core of about 15 active skilled and flexible players. We are also looking to increase our social base to develop guild activity.

If you have any questions please just ask and we will try to help

Contact Us
Guild Leader: Valdorn#21242 on battlenet for a chat or post on this thread.

Hi there,
I’m an ilvl 383 shadow priest currently looking for a laid-back raiding guild and you seem like exactly what I’m looking for.
I don’t have a great deal of experience with the current tier due to having just returned from a fairly lengthy break from WoW, however I’ve raided in every WoW expansion since TBC and I have quite a lot of experience raiding in FFXIV.
I’m also planning on picking up holy as an OS in the near future, I mained a white mage during my time in FFXIV and, despite healing in the two games being totally different beasts, I’m hoping I can at least apply one or two skills to healing in WoW.

If you’d like a chat or have any questions my Btag is Artulia#2340.

Hello,

Still looking to add some DPS and one Tank to the raid group :

All Classes considered but in particular need of the following :

Retribution Pally
DPS Shaman
DK
Demon Hunter
Monk (Not Healer)
Rogue

Please post or Add Valdorn#21242 for an informal chat

Still Looking to add to the raid team

Please as Valdorn#21242 for a chat

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.