DF dungeon drop rates

Can anyone explain to me , I just did 7 m0 dungeons and got 3 items (3 per total ), an evoker in my last dungeon Uldaman legacy of tyr just got 3 items .
I mean this is crushing …
When the hell are u going to introduce bad luck protection .
This is simply cringe .
Wth is going on with this system ?
How can we have this in 2022 ?
Are players accounts rated ?

Newsflash the looting system has always been RNG based really some people search to moan about something, its has been like this always.

As Fattybear@ said rng is rng. I personally created a full leather party group and now I am 375 ilvl with having left to replace only 3 blue items. The best way of gearing which I found is to combine open world gear with m0

Was the downfall of shadowlands. Get prepared to have a lot of complains after m+ starts and you will get nothing for 3 runs in a row :wink:

At least you get drops, how about running hc’s on alts or m0 or m+ without any loot at all. This really is an issue and needs to be looked into.

loot system will not change its meant to be good for the <0,1% who see wow as a job and stream full time

“We listened” - Nope, they did once again not. New Loot system in raid is horrible

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.