DH and Guardian druid

There should be a death penalty for anyone who plays these 2 classes. In fact death would be too light of a punishment, it should be days and days of torture for anyone who is disgusting enough to even try it, both for players and those responsible for making it (and letting it stay) as it is.

9 Likes

id rather stone u

1 Like

I’ve been wanting to make this post for a few weeks too but not until my guardian druid campaign is over in case adding DH to the complain list dilutes it

hands down the two biggest cancers to wow arena right now

3 Likes

i was thinking of coming back and trying out ww/guardian is it any good

anything with a guardian is tier 1 :sunglasses:

so if i wana play a druid what will make people angrier guardian or resto?

1 Like

None, I personally leave when I see guardian, I can queue 4 games in the time span of that 1 game that can be either win or loss (most likely a loss) and get way more rating if I leave that game, resto is a healer so It’s not good enough for me to channel my inner rage into.

I would add a destro to that list too.

warrior too, so annoying class, duel /disarm /fear /bolt, def stance stalling boring class, hands down biggest cancer class

Dstance is super strong but atleast they can be punish by swapping stances.

Duel/disarm/banner it’s also really strong but they have too take them instead of dmg

still cancer, when one of the enemy team foks up and u want to end the game, they have too many tools to stop me from murdering his healer, example

It’s for everyone the same, you have to deal with it. It’s not a problème just how arena works.

Pveing someone down like a raid boss is not how arenas should work. If you are not fine with it arenas are not for you dude :confused:

? he saied dh / guardian is toxic, i say i think warr is toxic ?

If you find warrior the biggest cancer class and you’re a DH then you are playing DH very VERY wrong :joy:

4 Likes

thats preference, warr is a cancer slowing the game down. you think dh is cancer, you dont own this world. i cant hink ur class is borign to face too

Dh has 2 stuns, imprison, darkness and reverse magic too which is around same if not even more peels. And unlike dh warrior isn’t immortal. It’s easier to kill warrior through def stance than a dh.

1 Like

you dotn have to use a dh to seem less bias, it dosent help, idc what they have he saied that he hate DH, and i hate warr, there is nothing u can say, what u say dosent matter its my opinon, and hes, hes not right about it, just cuz he dont like the design, dosent mean it shud be changed

You can like or dislike whatever you want and your opinion doesn’t matter, it’s a fact that dh is overpowered and needs to be nerfed.

1 Like

Plays guardian because of tank shortage in m+

;

Laughs in Fury