Did full mc first with only 1 wipe in 2.5 houers

And you really think that is because of L2P for a game players played 10+ hours a day for months. Goodluck with that.

That lev19 twink rogue who 1 shot ambushes the avg. lev 16, he just is a REALLY good player.

Yea you got the right idea about gearchecks. That’s exactly what most classic bosses are. And if the number against your fat stick states X you can’t make it Y sadly even if you are god of button pressing and awareness.

1 Like

Shall I pull the world first Rag video, I ask again? See for yourself how the rogue is playing with retarded build, chatting in the middle of the fight, unable to see anything, because the camera is inside his chest and not even using his most damaging ability?

Well, gear check bosses were designed according to player performance of 2004-2006, which let’s face it, wasn’t that good. The standart was raiding with either PvP spec or “Good for everything” one.
Classes were sticking to their armor types, even in the highend guilds, regardless if they were garbage and the overall performance was far lower than what we would see right now, regardless of content patch.
It wasn’t as much of clicking buttons, as what type of gear you were using.

Odd that our fury warriors were using edgemasters etc. What were yours using…oh wait.

Not a useless item, because weapon cap is 306.

non human warriors, kk.

Roll a human, oh wait, I forgot, people didn’t optimize, which is my entire point.

No you stated

simply not true.

We also had holy palas in cloth etc.

“and all people in WW1 didn’t know what colour was, I’ve seen a B&W video…”…nonsense.

I mean, argue all you want. World first vanilla Rag was done in 6 months by players who had no clue what spec to play and what abilities to use. The avarage player today is better than that, no questions about it.

World first Classic was done in 5 days by a guild that surgically planned every step of the way.

If you want to believe that rolling back to patch 1.0 would magically extend the race by 178 days, or whatever, go ahead.

2 Likes

Never said that.

I even said:

It wouldn’t be 5 days. Can’t say the exact number obviously. But doing it under week would be technically impossible even if they would play 24/7

1 Like

Yes, it would be 7, whatever.
Point is the end result is the same - almost every player who joins a raiding guild will clear the content and there will still be people arguing how this is not vanilla, because bosses roll over and die, as they should.

Having double the dps trivialises all fights.

Healers require to heal less for less time. The 5 second rule was changed, healers get better regen, need less healers. Means more DPS, which makes the increased DPS even more of a problem.

Any wow fight from any expansion, given the level of talent / gear and mechanical changes, would become trivial.

Omg, dude. It doesn’t matter. MC would take 2 hours to clear instead of 1, big woopty fn do. Classic can not be challenging to today’s playerbase, because of being mecanically inept. I don’t play it for the difficulty, most of us, who think rationally don’t.

Resist you came to another thread to spew your retail bs?
I think you lack basic understanding of how huge difference all the information about Dungeons with already made BiS sets make, it has nothing to do with skill, the amount of stupidity coming out of your posts in every thread makes me wonder how old are you.
Also in Retail you respawn right next to boss, boss is only content in instance that is tuned to be challenge till you learn his mechanics and can roll trough him as if you have magically passed 15 years in future and became way more skilled then 8 h ago.

2 Likes

Having double the average DPS, and better healing regen, wouldn’t affect fight difficulty. Stunning. /thread.

1 Like

Yep, it is rare a group wipes on a boss they have learnt to defeat.

1 Like

29 (10 characters)

No it wouldn’t, because 0 difficulty x 2 is still 0. I’m hyperballing, but for today’s player base it is not that far fetched. Raiders are just used to much much worse that what Classic can ever throw at them.

Todays players are still wiping to 0 difficulty content.

What happens when you have half the DPS per player and less mana regen on healers is this.

You need more healers, because they go OOM.
You then have even less DPS the EZ fight then becomes borderline.

That applies to all expansions.

Low DPS also means you get X phase change or ability more.

1 Like

Molten Core was a release raid, which was put together in a weeks time. Classic is based on patch 1.12, taking into consideration a lot of changes along with tuning / nerfing of the old raids.

This we already knew. We had the information that classic would be based on 1.12 and knew that it would mean that the “old” raids would be easier. So it shouldn’t be any surprise that MC is easy to down, it’s not 1.0 MC we’re playing but 1.12 MC.

1 Like