Did they kill BoEs again?

Last week the average was 2 BoE drops per run. (At least that was the conclusion I reached)
Today I did three runs and we saw only one drop throughout.

Did they kill the droprates again?

1 Like

They seem to design the game around the race to world first and therefore discourage top guilds buying BoE’s for everyone and spending trillions of gold. Sad.

But did they decrease the droprates this week? If I’m not mistaken, RWF or whatever the initials for it are ended weeks ago, no?

Ever since first week of raid I have hardly seen a single BOE drop

1 Like

I doubt it, boes are already basically worthless this tier due to how strong the upgrade system is.

Why would annyone need to buy BOE? In m+ you can get gear that is 441 fully upgraded. I think They should get rid of BOES and instead make thrash drop some Cool Proffesion recipes, pets, etc.

1 Like

Hopefully yes. BoEs create a swipe-to-win game.

And also this. Keys down to 11 put hero track gear in your vault, and champion gear in the chest, and the discount system means you never spend the same crest twice.

Never has gearing been so casual friendly. Sit in 11s until you have a full 437 set, which is far more than is required to do 17s for the next round of upgrades. Assuming you’ve actually learned the dungeons and not just brute forced all the mechanics because you sat in 11s for ages :joy_cat:

I haven’t even seen a single BoE drop this tier yet in 3 full normal clears and 2 full heroic clears

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.