Did they lie about making cloak faster to upgrade?

https://i.imgur.com/Rz4p3ax.png

I still have to get 8 pages instead of getting a rank for a single horrific vision. I have to do 2 full clears to get a rank.

1 Like

They never said when they are going to implement this exactly. The update will likely follow the next few weeks.

But itā€™s live in USA.

They always test things out for us.

3 Likes

I was able to turn it in when I was 2/4 so if you have pages on you already give it a try. The ? didnā€™t show as complete but I was able to turn in.

I have noticed that itā€™s asking for 8 on the next rank though.

Might need to cancel the quest for the upgrade and pick it up again if you had it before the patch.

1 Like

Iā€™m not even entering visions until it shows the correct amount. Iā€™m not wasting any vessels.

You can just turn it in, I was able to do that.

If it let me upgrade the last time iā€™m hoping it works this time and just isnā€™t displaying the correct amount.

tbh before the announced the full list of reductions for torn pages, it was 1/2 pages per quest, but for some reason, they doubled itā€¦

I have the same issue, 8 pages to rank up to level 11ā€¦ i thought it would be 2ā€¦

you had it in your log?
Try abbandon it and accept again?

i did try to abandon and retake, still 8 tomes

The two regions have different reset times.

US= Monday or Tuesday not sure
EU= Wednesday

it should be correct now, if not, open a ticket

i dont see any changes

you probably should open a ticket, but try reloading wow

I can confirm it only requires the 2 pages despite saying 8.

1 Like

so what did oyu do, go in and try?

I wasnā€™t specifically trying for this, it just gave me the 15 cloak after a single run bringing me to 2/8