Did we use the ships in our garrison during BfA?

I mean, we have a whole shipyard in our garrisons, do we not use those ships, or are they stuck in the alternate timeline? I suppose it would be quite diffícult to move boats through the dark portal.

Wrong Planet and wrong timeline to use them. And after the Mag’Har recruitment, the timeline where our ships are is screwed and not in reach for us anyway.

1 Like

Those little ships are nothing
The Gorian Empire had a small but powerful navy, with its warships built out of stone
Now those ogre juggernaughts would been cool… (better than the little contignent of Mag’har survivors to have… or the Botani bio-weapon engineers. Or a village of Saberons. Light/Arcane/Shadow triumvirate user Arakkoas… Everything could been better than some “brown” Orc refugees)
But as Aethil said, wrong timeline, wrong planet… wrong reality

But can’t we still get the person we recruited to build the shipyard to join us in BfA? He seems like a really good asset to have.

Don’t really remember who he was, but this would only be possible if he was on the younger side of adulthood when he built the Shipyard, since in the alternate timeline more than 30 years passed since we were there. That’s why Grom was old and the daughter of Durotan now leads the mag’har even though she wasn’t even born when we beat Archimonde.

The answer is bafflingly, astoundingly, yes. The shipwrecks used as outposts in Nazjatar have the same names as our old garrison vessels; The Hungry Riverbeast and Old Blanchy.

This have to be a bad joke. How the f did you brought the ships to our universe…

We put it in a bottle, Zelda style.

Oh, I didn’t know that. He is probably dead then, because I remember him having gray hair. RIP

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.