Didn't get my Soul Ash

Hello,

I just completed Layer 3 of Fracture Chambers on my Hunter (Completing Layers 1 and 2 before that), and I didn’t get the 85 Soul Ash at the end.
I got the legendary, but no Soul Ash.
I have not completed a Layer 3 on this character yet, so “You must have already done it” is not an answer, and I also did not “Accidentally enter Layer 2” as I specifically noted that I would be getting 85 Soul Ash, and neither Layer 1 nor 2 would offer that.
I’m also under the impression that legendry’s are a 100% drop rate from Torghast, so it wouldn’t make sense for me to get the legendary drop from a floor I had completed twice.
I have a screen cap of the legendary drop, but 0 Soul Ash rewarded also.
It also still shows the Layer as incomplete and still offering the 85 Soul Ash.

Same thing, I get achivement for completing, but no soul ash :sob:

1 Like

I did “Layer 3” of Fracture Chambers without doing “Layer 1” and “Layer 2”.
Achievement for completing, no loot, no soul ash. None of the “Layers” are completed when I stand on the entrance to the instance. Please fix.

2 Likes

Same issue, just finished Layer 3 of the Fracture Chambers (skipping Layer 1+2), received the achievement and looted 6g from the boss, no other loot. UI on entrance is still showing all layers as uncompleted. Average ticket wait time: 12 days…

1 Like

Hey there,

We recently identified an issue where Soul Ash could fail to drop after a successful run and a hotfix was deployed shortly after this thread.

Unfortunately the fix wouldn’t retroactively credit the Soul Ash, but since it wasn’t awarded previously, you will be able to receive it on your next attempt.

Apologies for the extra hassle!

1 Like

Thank you for the response, Tyrskorn.

It’s unfortunate that we will have to run it again, but at the very least I feel assured it will drop this time around.

Luckily Torghast is so much fun. Cannot wait to do the same fun instance one more time to get what was rightfully mine to begin with. Thumbs up.

1 Like

I just want to flag up that this is still a problem, I just completed a solo run of layer 7 of Soulforges, it is ticked as completed in the list but I didn’t receive the Soul Ash reward for it. I’m absolutely certain I didn’t repeat a floor, and also I am exactly 15 soul ash of of the requirement for the Quest Ashes of The Tower, having only started it this week. Up to and including Layer 7 done on Soulforge and up to layer 6 on Coldheart.

Just to also add in that it’s still a bug. I did a solo run of Layer 6 of Coldheart Interstitia which I hadn’t done this week, but when I got to the end I only received the Soul Ash for that layer and not all the previous Layers as the game states should happen.

Please do not bump older threads. If you have a new issue, you can create your own thread.