Difficult to find Legion quests after level 110

I have been enjoying the Legion quest storylines and collecting the Pillars of Creation. Just before going to the final area (which for me is Highmountain) I reached level 111 and now none of the quest-giver markers show up, which makes it difficult to complete the storyline. Is there anything I can do about this to make them display please?
Thanks

PS the post says “110 Human Mage”… I’m playing this with a different character, who is 111.

“The yellow exclamation points will not show up for quests that are more than 10 levels below your current level. To turn on low level or hidden quest tracking you can click the Magnifying Glass icon on your minimap, click on Trivial Quests to track them, then the exclamation points will show up. You can also type /click MiniMapTrackingButton into your chat box to pull up the tracking options.”

That should help?

That did help, thank you!

Part of my confusion was that it wasn’t obvious to me that they were much lower level quests. The mobs in those areas level up to track your level up to 110, so it never gets super easy while questing.

Yeah, this certainly is weird. Maybe everything in Legion is classified as level 100 in the background even though they scale up to 110. Or maybe they added an exception for BFA where everything from the older expansions is considered low level even though you are only a few levels higher.

This might be the case because you don’t even get XP for Legion quests even if you are only level 111. This is not the case with other expacs, for example you get good XP for Classic until around level 64.

I guess they wanted to force people to play the new content and not make it possible to level up to level 115 with Legion content.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.