Disable premades

If people see there’s a premade group, they instantly go AFK and say “let them win” without even trying.

it ruins gameplay for everyone else.

8 Likes

You either join randoms to get farmed by premades, or join a premade to farm randoms.

Someone made a LFM group for WSG and as a druid, I asked to join. The leader asked me to carry flags through the game. I denied. And so I wasn’t invited at all.

"So i was asked to join BWL as a hunter, the leader expected me to do the pulling (since the classes have certain roles that the leaders are trying to fill), and when I told him i’d rather go zug in a corner, I wasn’t invited) - OFCOURSE ppl putting a comp together have their designated roles and positions, why would this even come as a surprise?

1 Like

minmaxx loser detected

You join a premade so you can all pool your resources and strategies in order to win. It doesn’t necessarily mean min-maxing (as in getting all the consumables), but if you refuse to do the one thing your class/spec excels at, then you can’t really blame them. It’s their group after all, you can make your own. I don’t think the guy was necessarily a meta slave.

1 Like

Premades should be limited to 3 men per group per bg

Even that is too much. 2 disc priests and a melee - it’s GG.

That part is true because priests are OP. Toning them down would solve A LOT.

Its the best compromise, people still wanna be able to play with friends. 2discs and a war isnt that ridiculous, priests can go oom fast if they have to dispel a lot