Disable the druid CC immunity legendary in RBGs

Apparently Blizzard thinks the DK double death grip legendary is too OP to be allowed in RBGs so it’s banned, yet druid tanks getting 30 seconds of CC immunity is fine. In case anyone isn’t aware, the game DOES NOT LET DKs equip the double death grip leggo in RBGs. Is there anyone who thinks double death grip is more overpowered than CC immunity leggo?

Also besides that why TF are druids allowed to be tanks in pvp but blood DKs are squishier than dps? It seems like Blizzard doesn’t care about balance.

14 Likes

Agree 100%. I know Devs wont listen to us, and dont care much about RBGs. They nerf prot pala everytime because of Arena, making us completely useless in RBG in the process.

Play Guardian or go Home. That is the meta. IT SUCKS!

6 Likes

At this point after witnessing all the SL clown fiesta, I think nobody doubts that. The only other reason would be that the balancing team doesnt exist at all. Pick your poison.

2 Likes

Officially, Brian Holinka is the head of the PvP dev team. But judging by the state of the game and PvP, it is clear that the result of his job is daunting.

He setup one shot/bursting meta, to hide the fact that classes in the most part are severely underdeveloped. His ideology of highly lethal gameplay in the current gameplay situation doesn’t promote skill play, when most of the classes destroy each other by the share numbers and over simplistic gameplay that lacks a place to grow as a player.

Sure one shot monkeys could dissagree here, and scream how it is hard to play WW, Ferals, Warriors, MM, Rets, Fire. Even I playing as a Necro-demo, I can one shot people, and I don’t call my playstyle skillbased, but for me that combo of covenant and my demo spec is the only way to play by the current idiotic rules of the pvp meta - I wish it was different, but it is what it is.

And this is just numerical problems that lies on the surface, if we dig deeper we will see issues with class design in general or some particular classes/specs that is overdesigned in comparison to others. But this is not problem that Brian Holinka created alone, here was involved a lot more people and it would be only fair to blame all of them, and not just him.

Bumping this post. Guardian being the only viable RBG tank spec is gaga!

1 Like

I had to read that leggo twice back then when I was checking them at SL launch(was bplaying a different class then), and literally my first thought was: OK, that should be “balanced” for flagrunning on BGs. I remember rogues literally comitting suicide (not that I care lol) when these lego runners first emerged. “Just hold them up, buy time” yeah buddy, good luck when they dont give a damn about anything :smiley: :smiley:

I agree. I never complained about stuff like this or asked for hard nerfs before, but that legendary is extremely overpowered, especially in capture the flag battlegrounds. It’s extremely unhealthy for the game. It needs to either be nerfed to the ground, reworked or disabled in PvP.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.