Disc in m+

Hey guys, im trying to push my rio in m+. As of right now im only 1.7 but seeing as this is my 1st season at m+ and im disc im not to unhappy. Its actually so tilting trying to pug keys as disc. Getting into a 17 as a disc is impossible unless u have got rio previous seasons ( and alot) as everyone wants rdruid. I understand why; CR. But i have engineering, and so do alot of the dps who play m+. Can people stop hating on disc, i get its not S TIER like rdruid, but theirs discs doing 22keys right now, with the right group discs can do high keys. Tbh i think disc only lacks single target, atleast for <20 keys. I could imagine after 20 and above it gets more complex. But yeah, PLEASE stop only wanting rdruid, other healers can actually pump hps, yet people seem to want a pepega backpeddling rdruid as oppossed to a good healer on another class.

Edit: cant even make my own key. I have a KR 17 and any tank that joins leaves cause he sees a disc. Oh the joys.
Edit 2: just timed the 17 KR with 5 mins to spare, not to bad for a pug i guess :slight_smile: Ive got along way to go tho!

2 Likes

no disc allow play druid or monk

Sorry dude but if u play non meta class/specc then you should find friends or guild.
I dont realy like disc cause of the low output and not as fast as a monk or pally heal. Im not metioning rdruid cause they are unreal…

Other thing you dont have “ohhh sht” button. Holy priesr would be good but they dont have dmg and cr.

1 Like

Depends if it’s a week I can chainpull. If it is, I’ll probably look for another spec.

But this is the thing. The output isnt low. They just dont have a oh sht button like swiftmend. You have alot of cds as disc, and good ones. The aim of my post was to explain how disc really isnt as bad as people make it out to be.

Oh course its not.

I was 2.3k on my monk in a previous season. I got declined for a 15. Logged over to my druid which had “ok” gear but I’d never ever healed on it. Queued up for exactly the same dungeon as a healer and got accepted cos “druid”.

It’s a joke. Good luck educating the rest of the wow playerbase though.

2 Likes

no disc priest on brust or nerotic weeks rater heve monk or druid rest week fine not thos 2 affix theny just suck at affix no offens

not player but class
also kind players if u dont play class right u will suck

theny dont bring monk or druid bring terms of healing

Nah disc is okay in bursting, discs did 22 keys this week. I cant get into a 17 FH even tho i did 18 FH this week cause lead said “disc sucks” even tho it dosent.

Disc is strugle on girveus week thats all. And sanguin is also a problem cause no knock out

Speaking from other side of group finder, you will get 7 druids, a couple of monks and some paladins, priests, shamans applying. I only accept priest healers because i am impatient and do not want to wait for a perfect healer. They are fine, but as a tank I do feel slightly safer with other healer classes, which is important.

Coming from someone playing all healers & tanks its not that you’re not a resto druid

Its just that your disc mate, nobody wants a bloody disc, heck even i refuse to take discs when i play on tanks im less experienced with ( Like dh )

EDIT : I do keys in the 10-15 range on most of my chars, i dont do above 15

Yeah u must have a tank on voice. As restodruid you dont need mich communication with tank but as priest… But pug community dislike to be on voice… So disc just keep falling. You have to know when tank need extra deff or life grip. Im currently big fun of how disc work but i see the cons against disc :frowning:

Btw you can add me ingame we can try some plays im currently progresing 17-19 range

Disc has the strongest knockback in game.

Pug runs are stupid, usually stupid party leaders who believe anything they read. I wouldn’t even put energy into it, trying to convince these blind people.

I’ve been in runs with terrible terrible resto druids, sadly this is the way things are now. Try to push your own keys with guildies/friends?

I have the same problem as a resto shaman, and we’re even considered at the bottom of the healers, and the more people say it, the more they will believe it, but I am sure I will be able to finish certain keys with ease.

Been in runs with crappy rogues, crappy DHs, but they’re picked because of their class, but there’s also many stupid people playing them. I wouldn’t waste energy to change people’s mind, so many wow players are focussed on these meta class specs.

smart i would sey unless u go whit a premade group u dont take disc on brust or nortice weeks safe bet for whole party u dont know guy who play it u dont know it skill

Shamans and disc priests are useless, you can’t clear poisons and dots + you’ ve got low healing stuff. Last week when i was playing shrine 15+ with priest he couldn’t heal even dpss with 4 stacks of bursting. Your possition as healer is questionable while other healers can heal all team you can heal only one person.
Dead Class!

While in the meantime a disc did last week a … +22 I thought.

1 Like

While in the meantime a druid did last week a … +25 I thought.
If you think that one priest with a team means something then…

You complained about a 15. A disc is very well capable of a 15.