Disc Priest looking for New Home

Hi,
I’m looking for a new guild as unfortunately, like many others, the guild I’m in has wasted away with the loss of people over time.

I’m happy to server transfer for the right guild.
I obtained AOTC in Season 1 on my priest and have done so on my previous Warrior main for the last few expansions.

I’m looking for a HC raiding level guild that may/may not dabble in early mythic.
I’m not looking for free loot, just my chance to help the rest of said guild achieve their curve.

An active M+ guild would be advantageous also as pugging has it’s limits :stuck_out_tongue:

I’m at raids consistently and reliably.
If anyone is looking for another healer to replace one they’ve just lost or to free up a dps that gets “forced” into it, I’m interested in your reply.

Laurie#2642

Hey there we are a cuasual raiding guild we did 5/9 mythic last season but now we are taking it more slow we are 7/9 hc please reach out here Nameless#7697

Hey Kuvu, I’ve added you on Bnet. Probably easier to just talk there! :slight_smile:

Hey Feram, I saw your guild and would like to hear more details about it since I am considering to move on Ravencrest from a small server.

If you’re still recruting, you can add me on bnet: Lightforge#21909

Thanks in advance

Heya,

Hopefully I am not to late, seeing as you’ve already had quite a few people reach out to you :slight_smile:

If you are still looking for a guild to call your own, consider hitting us op on discord ‘Crimsonblade#1055’.
We’re still a relatively small guild but we have a solid core of players.
Our goal is clearing heroic in a timely manner and dabble in some mythic is applicable.
But our main focus is on keeping everything fun and lighthearted :slight_smile:

Hey there Kuvu :wave:

Here in Curve -Silvermoon, we pride ourselves on being fully inclusive especially when it comes to raids and keys. We run keys everyday throughout the day so members of all timezones can benefit, for the raids we are seeking DPS specifically but I am very keen on bringing in a solid discipline Priest ready for heroic progress next week.

I would be very interested in chatting should our recruitment post peak your interest.

I’ve added you :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hey, I’ve now settled on a guild and am no longer looking,
Thanks to all those that reached out.