Disc priests are gods in pvp

When I said healers were overpowered in pvp many of you told me to roll one myself. Well I did so and my point still stands. Who at Blizzard thought it was a good idea to create a class that can keep an entire team alive and do decent damage with the survivability of a tank? Feels like I’m playing the game on god mode. We need a -50% nerf to healing across the board in pvp.

i.imgur com/GK3u2gC.jpg

1 Like

nerf disc by 10% and it won’t be viable.
in 3 v 3 i think the only viable comp for disc is jungle and probably rmp

if discs are gods what would you call rdrood

That is what his previous topic was about.

:clown_face:

8 Likes

How did you manage to post less than 10 chars :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

I’m just incredibly cute uwu
: clown_face : is more than 10 letters in itself

1 Like

Oh look, our favourite whiner OP! In today’s episode we will talk-- actually Vinzora will tell everybody how broken disci priest are using made up arguments and ignoring others’ replies! Have a seat, relax and enjoy the show!

8 Likes

This guy shouldn’t be taken seriously.

1 Like

yes you are :blush:

1 Like

I missed you Vinzora :rooster:

:flushed:
no u

1 Like

Im overpowered? I must be doing something horribly wrong then :open_mouth:

6 Likes

Lol what.

Get better at dealing dmg I say.

Disc is great against burst due to their burst cds on atonement (penance, schism, PWSol), smite spam is shockingly bad at keeping entire teams alive against consistent damage and will be not able to mitigate decent burst. Not to mention it leaves disc very open to being interrupted.

And as for damage, disc deal less dps than rest druids and rest shamans. Their dps is alright, the main reason it’s memes about is because disc has to deal damage to heal, so you always see their dps contributions in a group, whereas you don’t for other healers. Their actual dps numerically speaking ain’t all that though outside of schism, and even then its nowhere near what dpsers put out during their damage cooldown.

The only thing I’ll concede is their tankiness. That’s a healer issue, not just disc though.

1 Like

Um that’s not how it works. All you need to do for god-mode is tab through friendly targets casting shields on all and then tab through enemy targets casting dot and PW solace. No smite.

And in the time you’re setting up this elaborate shield on every target, dot on every enemy before your healing ramps up, the enemy is just sitting there doing what exactly? It takes several gcds to do what you’re suggesting and before that’s fully set up your healing output is not coming through. To get it quickly you have to use radiance which is mana heavy.

Even then it’s nowhere near enough to keep your team up unless the enemy isn’t focusing their damage appropriately. Let’s say you have 5 enemies dotted up and assume a rather generous mastery amount of 70% transfer, that’s like what, perhaps 8k HPS through dots, another 2k through PWSol maybe and then the shield every CD (but it can’t be applied to every target simultaneously so it provides very low group HPS). An enemy team cannot produce more than 12k dps on your team, let alone a single target focusing you to swap targets and hard cast to bait an interupt? Yeah I ain’t buying it. If all 5 enemies focus one player with their dps that HPS ain’t gonna keep them up

Not to mention if the disc is doing what you say, they’re not doing good dps. SWP spread and solace/penance every CD is not good dps in any world. Certainly not focused enough to provide any kind of pressure on a single target, even if the number padding looks good.

1 Like

Are you girls? :slight_smile:

This guys still have low ilvl compared to 90%+ players and crying how useless he is? and how op healers->now disco, literally kekw, i playing disco and i telling u something, yes we have 2 schools healing magic, yes we have nice cd’s for dmg reduction but after it, any good 2 dps with 430-440+ilvl literally destroy u in 5~seconds no matter how good u are…

Laughs in 1600 holy priest

… I dont play much pvp x)

1 Like

No healing? I’ll just let this speak for itself. I could single-handedly guard an azerite against 4 enemies in this BG, they just can’t kill me lol. Look at my deaths.

i.imgur com/MCjvc32.jpg

The goal is not to do massive single target dmg, it’s to do steady dmg to their entire team while keeping my team up by fast tabbing.

Mate, you must be new here. Check his threads, how he replies… It’s pointless.