1 Like

Nope, he still lost. Look at his screenie. :wink:

1 Like

Lost even in godmode? :joy:

1 Like

:rofl: <-- just this

Yeah. :woman_shrugging:

Not god enough it turns out. :rofl:

10 disc priests would literally be unbeatable in a BG. They get all the advantages of being a healer, dps, and tank in one. It’s absolutely insane.

I used to see disc priests as free rating, it was like 8 win for me 2 win for enemies with disc pri healer.

I am talking about 8.1.5 tho, I don’t know what kind of impact essences had on them but still they cannot be problematic for warriors and demonhunter I suppose.

This is because disc priest has a very high skill cap. In the hands of a bad, which comprises most of the playerbase, they are useless. In the hands of an elite player they are gods. It took me about ten minutes to master the class.

I don’t know, if I do everything right it would not matter, unless his partner interferes to slow me down.

So you are an elite player, nice to meet ya :smiley_cat:

OP wakes up like…

Mr. Cream-of-the-crop!

2 Likes

DH is far far better in pvp than disc.

1 Like

U actually consider yourself an elite player? Nice bait :joy::popcorn:

2 Likes

Where do I react to this with ‘‘Haha’’?

2 Likes

Classic alliance end of match PoV.

1 Like

Master the class?

Why are you complete trash at every single aspect of content then?
From what I can see you’re yet to achieve anything even close to what players would consider ‘good’.

The ONLY thing I’ll agree with you on is Disc priests having a high skill cap.

Also good ‘god mode’ - you still lost? :rofl: L2PNUB!

Edit - sorry to rant everyone I just felt like saying what everyone else was thinking

:hugs:

4 Likes

Fixed this

Don’t mess with my Godlike elite player :smiley_cat:

I stopped PvPing on retail in roughly February because I mained disc and it was trash tier. When did they buff disc to make them gods???

Your priest is 119.
You haven’t done any proper pvp.
You even lost that bg.
No, you haven’t mastered anything.

Yes, you definitely know better than the rogue which current rating is 2.4k in 3’s.

2 Likes

disc might be okay in arenas but in a random bg other healers outdo it very easily.

But hey vinzora is complaining about healing, ironic since he plays a dps/tank class with way too much selfhealing. guess he doesnt mind it if he is the on healing too much

Priests have horrible mobility. just chase them down and interupt and you should be mostly fine

2 Likes