Disc / Spriest LF 1 Day Mythic Raiding Guild

Hey,

Returning to the game for the right set up if I can find it.

My history this tier is GM / Raid leading of a guild that achieved 8/9M in BoD last tier and this tier I stopped playing the game during some solid progression on Mythic Lady Ashvane.

This was due to time restraints and unfortunately I still can’t meet a 2 day raiding schedule consistently so I stepped away.

Ideally, what I’m looking for if it even exists is a 1 day mythic raid team that gets at least a decent way into the raid each tier with a roster of capable players who simply don’t have the time to commit to anything more hardcore but have the capability to do so.

I’ve mained priest for years as a healer either filling the role as healing leader or raid leader and have recently started to main shadow where I’m starting to see some decent numbers. I’m in no way a show stopping player but I’m a definite team player who has the skill to complete a tier in the right team.

I understand this is a real niche and I’m unlikely to find it but hit me up if you have anything along these lines! Happy to xfer etc

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.