Discipline priest nerfed as hell in 8.1 and is now unusable

As i still cant post in approriate forum topics, idk why, ill post about my pain here.

Currently priest healing class (which is main healer class in game) is nerfed to hell in pvp. The only usefull pvp spec was discipline (cause holy always was just a meat and very easy to kill). And now discipline nerfed so much it almost cant be used. Plus when u lower gear your game turns to hell. Discipline priest does not have any life saving abilities like Tree of life or Ascendence, priest is slowest moving healing class in game and cant escape melee zerg.

And now the only way to survive, by casting shields on yourself and penance was nerfed to rediculous 7.5 sec cooldown. Also disc become far more mana dependent, mana ends very fast. These nerfs maid disc priest totally unplayable in pvp.

Please nerf shield cooldown to at least 3 sec, not 7.5 or return Plea spell as it was in Legion or make shield amount bigger (at least 15%, not rediculous 5% of hp). And make priest more mana efficient or this class is lost for the game.

Also PvP talents of disc priest is very much affected by this major nerf. Premonition is useless atm cause it kills disc healer even faster now and Strength of Soul now so poor that it should not be picked at all, so these 2 can be now removed. Please add Greater Fade to disc PvP talents instead and any talent to avoid stuns and other cc.

It’s pretty much a pain to heal high levels M+ with as well.

They literally destroyed all content we could participate in because we were strong in raids.

But they didn’t even touch our raid output.

10/10 logic.

Disc is in awful spot, but Premonition is amazing. I actually love that spell for countering poly, hex, repentance, trap etc. It feels super satisfying when used for this purpose.

I didn’t think premonition was ever meant to be used as a “healing”-spell. I mean it’s very situational when you actually pick premonition, and as you mention yourself, i would only pick premonition vs mages and hunters…

They added premonition to replace swd when it was taken from disc, at least we can be thankful they understood the real disc utility of swd. It was even taking a glyph slot back in the days :joy:

1 Like

Oh thats all sad to read. Ive play Holy and i enjoy it though can be very tough in pvp for sure but not a game breaker…a friend used to really enjoy playing disc, shame theyve needlessly done this to it.

I wish they would bring back the spell Power infusion :frowning:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.