Discord attempt for a EU fresh server that includes all

https://discord.gg/NzBVFh43jm Feel free to join and make friends while we waiting for the Names of the servers to be announced. Server is under the making atm so its a long way away from being function. If you would like to help out you are more than welcomed!!

8 Likes

I think it’s a bit early to do this.

1 Like

Never to early to make friends. It sure is a good idea! :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Is there a new discord invite link for this?
The one you posted isn’t working anymore :slight_smile:

1 Like

Updated!! Thank you for letting me know!

It is indeed too early, at least before they announce what server types we should expect. As for me, if there is no RP-PvP server in Fresh, I don’t play Fresh at all. Better crack my brain thinking how to repopulate the Era server of this type.

I joined the discord though, at least it won’t hurt to see how it goes.

To be fair, noone cares about you. It is for all the ones who want to find people to play with, stop complaining.

1 Like

To be fair, I care just as much about you telling me what to do or not. Have a good.

Sounds like a mexican standoff

when do you think classic fresh is coming?
after 2021?

I expect it to be live in like mid November.

I honestly have no idea at all when it will be active, could be the end of the month or next summer.

I don’t even know what it will be, all I know is that it will be “fresh”, whatever that means, I mean Fresh Classic era phase 1, Fresh TBC, or even just a fresh Classic era realm on the current phase.

Like everyone else, I’m just guessing.

1 Like

Update: Reaching ~50 people atm in discord

Noice! Ill jump in tonight :slight_smile:

For once I’ll agree with you: we have no realm names, no details, no nothing. It’s not worth it until we do…still, maybe Blizzard should consider giving us news now.

Its never too late to start organizing, better to be prepared than sorry if its announced lets say in a month :slight_smile:

1 Like

With the new info that we got the population on the discord server is rising steadily! Feel free to join to spam your recruit posts and get ready for the new classic farm!!

Imagine joining a DC led by someone that cant even do working invite link

Works perfectly for the most ppl are you sure its not just you? I got 4 ppl that joined last 5 minutes.

Soft bump but also an update ~ 150 + in discord with couple of Recruitment posts both Alliance and Horde side, feel free to join to find a home for your WoW classic experience.

1 Like