[Discord] Draenei of Argent Dawn

It’s a small world (of warcraft)!

No goats, but there’s also marsuul, arrakkoa and all the rest. And enough light to glow up the Vindicar!

2 Likes

A lovely discord for all us space goat enthusiasts. Come for the Draenei and stay for them too.

1 Like

I miss that little cute thing !!!Are you still being as amazing at RP as I remember?

1 Like

Santa hats look better with horn-holes!

Happy Winter Veil celebrations from the AD Draenei community! :christmas_tree: :christmas_tree: :christmas_tree:

New year, New me! Join us in the AD Draenei community!

2 Likes

Hey Draenei!

A little update - additional the discord, I have set up an ingame community to connect the Draenei RPers of the server better, since we tend to be spread out :slight_smile:
It’s an open free-for all channel and same as the discord, everyone is free to join, no matter what guild affiliation, or how regular the character is played.

2 ways to join:
1.) Follow https://www.worldofwarcraft.com/invite/aLpV24HNwG?region=EU&faction=Alliance
2.) In game, press J, search for Draenei of Argent Dawn. We should be on the first page of the search results. Just join the community, its insta-invite without approval!

It’s still a bit quiet as freshly created, but hope it will grow as the discord did!

And of course, our Discord remains alive and kicking and open to all Draenei players:

https://discord.gg/YyKZW3z

5 Likes

Question: Can you join even if you don’t RP on retail anymore?

The channel is an ingame thing, so no. I assume you don’t mean the discord? :slight_smile:

1 Like

This is still a thing!

Also, who is the best (NPC) Draenei?

1 Like

Yrel, the waifu Queen.

2 Likes

Maraad, of course.

In the Light, we are one!

2 Likes

Oh, but there are so very many to choose from.

(This message brought to you by the totally fine and not teetering on the edge of extinction Legion gang.)

Y u do this :cold_face:

2 Likes

Too soon… forever too soon :rage:

2 Likes

hmm does it count if the NPC is belonging to a Draenei…like a certin cute Marsuiele from Argus ? :slight_smile: soooo cute

1 Like

Hello AD! Don’t forget that this lovely community of Draenei exists for all your holy alien roleplay out there.

2 Likes

For Shame Sir. Hurrrrumffff I say. Ohhh such offensive word play.
The Correct term is.

Divine , Extra Terrestrials Goat RP.

Repent your wicked ways pat a Marsuiele and Hugs for all

DETG RP For All

1 Like

bumping as I wait debating if I should call in sick to enjoy anouncment of expansion day

Time to bump this thread with all the subtlety of a Draenei rogue!

3 Likes

That was about as subtle as a Drunken Dwarf fighting a Khornite Beserker

My bump however shall be so subtle you shall never see it until it’s too late

1 Like