Discussion: Will we have to play 4 characters per covenant?

Hello everyone.

I was wondering if you want to collect all the cloth, leather, mail, plate transmogs from all covenants, you will have to play four characters per covenant making a grand total of 16 characters.

Thanks for your attention.
Cheers.

Or just play 4 and keep swapping . Swapping is easy its just re-earning again .
Maybe thats why leveling is meant to be easy in SL .

1 Like

Didn’t Ion say that swapping covenants would result in loss of collections ?

3 Likes

Well, same argument could’ve been made for class tier sets back in the day. Wanna collect all the pieces on all difficulties? Have to play all 12 classes on all 4 raid difficulties. That’s… 48 runs :wink:

1 Like

No idea havent read much into it as trying to keep it all a surprise but it would not surprise me at all he seems to dislike mount and mog collectors and only likes raiders .

2 Likes

While we are at it please dont forget it that whenever his guild meets a brickwall said boss gets magically nerfed.

4 Likes

I would rather compare to Legion as most skins were soloable.

Want all 12 class weapons transmogs ?
Play all 12 of them. :smile:

Cheers.

2 Likes

I enjoyed that and there class mounts and mage tower i didnt do all 36 specs but got 27 i think but i got all mounts.

2 Likes

Yeah ,but to have twelve collectables for twelve classes in understandable. Sixteen is awkward number in twelve class game

1 Like

in a interview, ion said that it will be easier to switch convenant than to level up a new character just for each covenant.

So you may have to do not need 4 character.

But if you are very lazy for shadowland you can make 4 of it.

A choice :smile:

1 Like

If i rememner it was on interview with Zoltan.

If not it’s one of on the list i regrouped in that post :

2 Likes

Yes,possible i didn’t understood correctly! He meant you will not be able to use collectables which are not from current active covenant ,but will not be removed.
So in future can be used.

1 Like

Makes me wanna level up four Goblins.
At least I can remain IC when double-crossing the covenant I pick for the other one I don’t have the appearences. :smiling_imp:

Cheers.

3 Likes

I wish I focused more on the mage tower in Legion. Regret it so bad now

2 Likes

I have 0 idea how these covenants work and im too impatient digging it, just incase anyone can answer my question:

For a healer/DPS class, if you pick a covenant that would be bound to spec or player?
For example a healer focused char will choose a covenant that boosts the healing output, but how about the DPS OS? Will it take the same or can pick different ?

1 Like

Will you even be able to use the mog on a character not affiliated with this or that covenant?

1 Like

i thought they said the price for swapping would be “steep”

1 Like

Honestly, wouldn’t mind that too much if they were to remove the tmog restrictions.

1 Like

I only collect plate transmogs but I will be running a paladin through each covenant to collect all.

2 Likes

I don’t collect for classes I don’t play.

1 Like