Discussion: Will we have to play 4 characters per covenant?

If I understood correctly you won’t be able to transmog other covenants’ armors unless you change covenant (you can only transmog the armors from your current covenant), so… choose one. Even if you unlocked 'em all, you could only choose the armors of the covenant you belong to, so.

1 Like

This reinforces my “why do I not just have 4 paladins?” thought as I play other classes and wish they were paladins :grin:

2 Likes

I have a few to spare :rofl:

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/632584910749696001/713449778146705478/dd25e1c54d2d8d2ca40b38885ee5abdd.png

7 Likes

That a lot of 120 character :joy:

1 Like

I blame the annivesary event and then the xp boost buff

2 Likes

On my case I am planning:

• Kyrian - BE paladin (Utter, light be with you).
  • Night Fae - BE warrior (because I don’t have a NE warrior and I am not leveling another plate character :unamused:)
  • Necrolords - Orc Warrior ( Thralls mother is there)
  • Venthyr - BE DK.

Cheers.

No they said easy to change but hard to re-earn if you decide to go back to one you have left .

3 Likes

you take hard decision for convenant !

i think my plan will more look like :

Necrolord : Worgen MM hunter / Blood elf MM hunter
Venthyr : Void elf MM hunter / Hightmountain tauren MM hunter
Night Fae : Gnome MM hunter

See keep it simple :smiley:

2 Likes

Indeed. :slight_smile:

How would you be able to change your Covenant?

The general philosophy is leaving a Covenant and joining a new one will not actually be too difficult. However, what will be difficult is rejoining a Covenant once you abandon them. Azerite Armor taught them some lessons about how Hardcore players will continue to pay an increasing cost even though it was intended to ward them off at some point.

3 Likes

Which website is that?

You are right.

But even though I don’t RP, but I like to imagine stories for my characters and remain IC. :smile:

Cheers.

he doesnt like raiders either:D

1 Like

It’s on the Blizzard site

Just hit the ‘View All Your WoW Characters’ option

1 Like

oh personnally it’s just about the gameplay :

• Worgen necrolord : it’s my absolute main MM hunter , and i want to go necrolord for PvP situation.

• Hightmountain tauren Venthyr : Disengagement , portal venthyr and racial charge tauren behind the pillar where the healer is hinding so when the healer is stun i can freecast my trap

• Void elf Venthyr : Why having a simple teleportation when you can get it double :smiley:

• Gnome Ardenweald : never been slowed by active racial, being a rocket with movement ability :smiley:

Well it’s very choosen by PvP perspective but this is what i do :smile:

1 Like

No point playing it all since you cannot keep the mogs, when you’d change mind later anyway. And from completion’s POV it would take too much effort for too little gain. Then again I am odd anyway.

If I would play SL I’d probably just go for RP - druid for the tree huggers, dks for the emos, paladins for the ‘lite be mite’ ones and whatever is left I’d random roll a character into.

Nope. Only characters that are in that covenant can use their perticular covanant sets.

Makes enough sense for Shadowlands though I hope they lift that restriction after the expansion is over.

2 Likes

1 Like

Ah… Thought as much…

But yeh, would be neat if they lifted that restriction once the expansion ends.

1 Like

Just an update, tried to imagine how would I distribute my characters by each covenants:

Kyrian

• BE paladin lv 120
  • (no mail character chosen yet, perhaps my level 7 Draenei shaman after leveling)
  • BE Monk lv 120
  • Forsaken Priest lv 120

Night Fae

• BE warrior lv 120 or level up a NE Warrior, in this case the BE Warrior would either go to Necrolords or Venthyr.
  • Troll Shaman - lv 78 (42 lvs to go) or replace it by a NE Hunter.
  • Tauren Druid - lv 79 (41 lvs to go) or replace it for my level 16 NE Druid after leveling.
  • (no cloth class chosen yet, maybe a NE priest)

Necrolords

• Orc Warrior lv 120
  • Troll Hunter lv 120
  • Goblin Rogue lv 120
  • Forsaken Warlock lv 1(119 levels to go)

Venthyr

• BE DK lv 80 (40 lvs to go) or replaced by the BE warrior lv 120
  • BE Hunter lv 120
  • BE DH lv 120
  • BE mage 120

Yeah I see a lot of work to be done here.
Let’s be honest: never going to happen. :laughing:

Cheers.

3 Likes

I dont think he likes anyone much :rofl:

1 Like