Divine Retribution (A) 9/9 M BoD 4/8 M EP

5/9 Mythic now and still looking for a couple of DpS to come join us.

I like it here

I replied on the wrong character =D

U dougnut :smiley:

6/9 now woop! \o/

6/9 Mythic BoD

We are looking for: Resto Shammy and either a Hunter/Warlock/DpS DK/Ele Shammy and Rogue. Still happy to consider other DpS classes than listed above

Haii soooo Spriest here, i am one of the newest members of DR (only here since the beginning of BoD) but i hope to be around for a looooooong time. I will definitely join again if i had the chance so i don’t see why u wouldn’t :stuck_out_tongue:

TLDR: J O I N

Have had a few new recruits, all melee! Where are you ranged raiders!! So, really looking for : Lock/Boomie/Ele Shammy as well as a Resto Shammy to join our heal team.

7/9 We are still looking to recruit, for BoD only those geared for Mythic Jaina, but also interested in speaking to anyone wanting to raid in 8.2!

Hi Ellzangel,
Added your bnet tag to have a small chat.

Small background info:
I am looking for a good raiding. Not to be a part of the “hardcore” progression roster on mythic, but to be a stable part of any HC runs, help out if needed on Mythic difficulty, and do M+ keys as well.

Been playing since Vanilla. Raided top tier for many years, both as Raid Leader and Guild Leader.
At this point I have too many real life responsibilities to push hard in raiding, but i do very much enjoy high end raiding and pushing my class/specc (Ret Pala) to the limit.

Hope to hear from you soon :slight_smile:

Recruiting for Eternal Palace, would really like a Warlock or Boomie, but happy to speak to other DpS classes as who you are is more important than the class you play.

We do expect you to be max neck level and have some logs we can look at, but number of Mythic bosses killed isn’t what we are looking for, just that we can see how you handle Mythic mechanics.

We’re are still looking for some Warlocks to make us eggs and summon us and Warriors for shout!
Also bring good deeps!

Could use a well-geared, skilled DH for continuing progress in EP!

We have a good time and also kill some bosses, come join

Could find a spot for either a Lock/DH/Rogue/Warrior or DK. Happy to talk to other DpS classes however as WHO you are is more important than the class you play.

We are now 5/8 M EP and still looking for a few more DPS to round out our roster.
Get in touch if you fancy Mythic raiding in a nice guild.