DK arena help

How do i deal with havoc+melee comps in 3s as a melee cleave?

After new patch they suddenly became popular again with fel rush burst.

I cant get them out of my healer because of their high mobility and i cant train them either because they take %15 reduced magic damage and they free cleave us alongside our healer.

I usualy pick heartstop, delirium, chillstreak against them however chill streak kinda feels useless because they avoid it so easily with fel rush.

I try to apply chains+ delirium all the time still they somehow get a kill on someone.

They usually pump %25 more damage than me because of higher uptimes and eventually they get an execute with hunt+ fel rush combo.

Any suggestions on who to target what to do?

Also one more question about spell cleaves with balance druids.

If i focus them they dot sit on bear form and kite until their cd’s are open meanwhile lock or other casters rots us to death.

If i dont train them they keep cycloning rooting us and keep us away from connecting anyone.

Any suggestions against them aswell?

Unfortunately dk is in a very bad spot quite similarly to how bfa s1 played out. The best and most sound advice i can provide you with is to reroll or wait until next season when hopefully the class will get buffs. If it doesn’t then just put the dk to 1 side until they fix it.

The DH will likely be the kill target but don’t underestimate their dmg. The shortfall for dh’s is how squishy they are in stuns not their dmg.

To land chillstreaks which is literally the only kill attempt frost has you need aoe stuns which is why frost dk only works with classes like ww monks dh’s and kyrion warriors.
Pillar will be countered with a disarm or slight peeling etc.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.