DK Nerf is too much

And yet Frost was bottom tier instead of A tier in the last two seasons despite being able to play with WW or Fury

survival was bottom tier in TBC even tho it can play with Rdruid

But then you need the dmg of hybrids, it wouldn’t be fair. Hybrid can’t deal dmg like a pure dps class but also heal like now.

??? it always been like that why should it be suddenly not fair?

It is not suddenly, it was never fair. It should airways be like now or they reduce the dmg of hybrids.

hybrid needs to stand still spend a global and cast smth to heal themself or teammates and can do it only 3-4 times in a row before they are oom

what is here not fair? also its kickable

maybe arena isnt for u

Maybe the fact that he can heal and deal the same dmg as me? I can’t heal that much of it where for you.

Pvp is about competition, there should be everything equal. So if the hybrid classes want to deal significant dmg, either reduce the healing or increase the selfheal of pure dps classes.

if u want everything be equal play chess there is no pvp game where everything is equal besides that

and even in chess u have different startings

if we give all classes the same idendity and just copy them to other classes it would instead remove skill expression even further

but hey u clearly know stuff about arena

also dont forget that wow pvp is side content and the pvp balancing team are 2-4 ppl if i remember correctly theyre 4

lets give all classes wall amshield healthstones range silence blink dash healing

what else u want that its equal in ur terms? sounds like a diverse and fun game would love to play that

not.

Oh gate and port for all classes aswell for equallity just have different dps rotation but give all classes atleast 2 dots

Then it will be like now, because we have class identity and fair healing.

Let me guess, you play a hybrid and lost to a pure dps because of the selfheal not because the other player was better than you?

Your post sounds salty and full of tears.

Tbh, I know you’re a lock, but I would say locks benefited massively from the 40% health buff, as a lot of your defensives are % health based, whereas a lot of hybrids like rets fell behind because their healing sucks now, non % health defensives definitely need looking at.

Game does seem a lot more balanced than it has done for a long time atm, despite these issues though.

I know, my first thought about the hp increase was: blizzard totally forgot the % based abilities.
Oh and “what a brain dead buff”

They nerfed nearly everything with 50%

gotta love it

atleast its easy to reroll now, so

might reroll a guardian druid or DH … maybe the population change will cause them to get nerfed

imagine if all Dk’s did the same

2 Likes

Dks unite!.. As guardian druids!

2 Likes

Fun, I barely noticed any dif, with the absorbs + healing dks are still on a sweet spot, I get you guys want the easy mode but considering the class trash? DK is still quite capable of keeping himself vs multiple opponents with the toolkit available, this seems more a l2p issue as actual high rated dks on multiple seasons said it’s not as bad as it looks.

you sound biased as hell, when on a 1 min fight a war / dk can heal for 300/400k hp and you play a class without those capabilities, do you consider that fair? Also considering the HUGE dmg you can do and all the gap closing abilities?

my Death strike heals for 11.5k with nerfs for 40rp. ( i do not use Gloom or Will of necro )

and that not including mortal strike and dampening

its not ok.

2 Likes

Play something else without that toolkit that most melee have right now and then we can speak, until then I really hope they nerf the dps healing to the ground, arena games are a joke vs double dk and a healer, basically unable to do anything and they don’t even need the healer healing, they can keep up just fine.

ret has bubble and can spam heals, fury can spam healing, feral has instant regrowths + frenzy

what melee class are we talking about dude.

11.5k heal when you have 400k hp is not a heal for a dk

1 Like

Game isn’t completely fair, but blizzard is going on the right direction in terms of balancing. Maybe they need another 3 or 4 years.

1 Like

I guess you cant read dear Lizard!