Dks in 2s pvp

He’s saying dk is trash and he isn’t wrong.

1 Like

You don’t seem to be doing too bad yourself though?

When i see what other classes are capable of doing and then try to relate that to myself the only thing i keep seeing is chains of ice but that doesn’t 1 shot people and so it’s not as fun. I want to crit people for 25k and lay on hands my homies in dire circumstances too.

Chains of ice ain’t stopping that 1 shot nor is it topping my teams health bars. I got the mount and havent queued a single game of arena since because i just cba playing dk.
Could reroll but i could also just not queue which is alot easier. I play casually now and my class is a huge contributor to that factor. Won’t even bother playing retail in 9.1 if more changes don’t happen. Tbc timing is perfect.

TLDR fdk is boring and niche and unh is garbage = cba

Never played a DK, but it never seemed like they had a deep or engaging toolkit.

Perhaps there are better/more fun classes for you instead?

For PvP? Lmfao.

Unholy is fun and engaging and does feel rewarding to play well in comparison to frost which is press what lights up and even then still doesn’t feel great. Could reroll but it’s a big time investment just to be able to enjoy the game.

Can it be anyworse than this garbage we’re seeing in shadowlands? Its been as much of a clown fiesta as pre nerf corruptions.

I agree, gearing is time consuming and horrible right now.

A huge part of the problem is gear scaling. You lvl up and get some items and instantly start queueing into people with double your hp :DDDDDDDD

Did you play back in TBC any PvP? Zero outplay potential, very straightforward and extremely unbalanced.

I’d say its even less balanced than Shadowlands.

I played tbc yes and i have played a bit of priv server and wouldn’t say there is zero outplay potential. It has its flaws in a very different kind of way to retail and some classes as with every game are mvp but i counter that by playing what i know will be good. Either way it comes down to fun and right now with dk in this meta of land of the shadows im definitely not having it.

Tbc for better or for worse will be a breath of fresh air for me and like i said previously if unh isnt buffed i cba with 9.1 so what do i have to lose?

Play a game thats designed for PvP would be my suggestion. But thats also my suggestion for everyone who only plays WoW for the PvP experience.

Just not worth it, at all.

Which is kinda funny considering none of the Expansion added Classes are very rarily fun to fight against. Facing DK is one of the worst experiences a melee and caster can have when they are strong, WW and MW both being so incredibly mobile and, back in the day, when WW had FoF stun was even more hell than pre-nerfs SL and DH is not even worth digging deep, with all their dozens of unhealthy gameplay mechanics.

Although, lets be real here. Do you look more forward to being a rogue’s toy in every older Expansion instead? I cant really tell whats gonna be worse.

This is why I am always just hoping for Blizzard to do PvP better in the future. I experienced and know how unbalanced and crap older Expansions were and I dont need a reminder.

I can’t speak for any expansion after cataclysm as i didn’t play longer than a month so i’ve no idea about the monk and dh stuff. I truly came bk to wow when bfa launched but i hear what your saying. Im just tired of being slapped about by people in and out of arena who are clearly carried by their specs. It’s why i haven’t queued a single game and ultimately why i’m not having fun. Mount farming and pet battles ain’t for me and i’m to old for fps games now.

Was this ever any different though? Over the top balance, no matter where, will always be a stepping stone.

Think i can say from a safe source that ww is also trash in 2s

1 Like

Welcome to the club :sunglasses:

Not trash just not s tier

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.