DM Tribute Solo Hunter - Aggro broken?

I ran and cleared DM Trib 100+ times prior to the latest patch coming out. Went back in for the first time in a while, and Gordok/Cho aggro seems to be as buggy as all hell. Now, as soon as I start to cast Aimed Shot on Gordok, Cho automatically switches aggro to me, before I even loose my arrow. Equally, Auto attacking Cho causes Gordok to switch aggro to me, irrespective of position. No passive abilities were procced, and this happened every time. Basically shoot one and the other automatically switches their aggro. On top of that, even shooting totems causes them to switch aggro, which it certainly never used to.

I am not doing anything differently to my previous 100 runs, but their aggro is behaving very very differently. Pet is getting hits in on both.

Anyone else experiencing this?

Havenā€™t tried in a while just like u. I suggest u try again with a fresh reseted dungeon and see if it happens again .

Already tried that and it did indeed happen again. First time Cho was Mage type, second time he has Shaman type. Didnt matter either way. IN both instances, attacking one pulled aggro from both.

Wil try again tonight, but dont see why it would be any different.

I too experienced this from time to time. It is possible to kill them both still. But normaly I just reset and its back to normal.

On a side note, Iā€™ve seen some hunter streamers soloing DME jump runs. With mining and luck this can be a nice source of income. And itā€™s not as ā€˜stressfulā€™ and rng based with FD resists etc. I will give this a go in the future.

Or just level a mage to get gold :joy::joy:

With invis pots i assume? They are rolling for 1-2g a piece on my servers AH and one stack of thorium bars is worth like 3g. Must be lucky with acrance crystals to make profit there :slight_smile:

I think I will rather stick to my Sniew and rich thorium vein farmspot in Winterspring.

Do you have 5 set gianstalker set bonus?
If yes, try removing them.

3 Likes

Not needed according to the guide ive seen. Its possible to clear two bosses and fd after last boss within 15minutes. This same hunter clears tribute under 7 minutes.

But the farm is pretty rng based.

Yes I do AND I only literally just got it. Will deffo try this, thanks for the tip!

If that is the case . Then there are too many bugs in classic xD

Confirmed! It works like normal if you donā€™t use the 5 set bonus from Giantstalker. How did I not realizeā€¦

How would you even realize?
Classic is fword bingbanged, no idea why the set bonus applies to pets.

Itā€™s fine that pet have a buff from set bonus but it still doesnā€™t seems logical that it affects the aggro. So looks thatā€™s itā€™s a bug.

I can confirm this bug also.This never happen before patch.
ahaha ok i just tested it, if i have 8/8 set aggro will be broken but if i take 4/8 all wil be fine ahaha WORST private server ever xD ahaha what a joke holy s****
Another mention, if i do Feign Death close to Dire Maul NPC and then press [Gnomish Cloaking Device] i will be in combat 100% and in same time invisible xD
Sometimes when i press Invis potion and pass near ā€œEyeā€ (NPC), the other NPC Ogree will attack me in moment when game said ā€œin combatā€. So if i enter combat with ā€œeyeā€ there is sometimes some bug and Ogree that i go through as invisible will hit me sometimes xD

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.