Do all players from Kazzak are toxic?

I meet lots of players from that realm and I cannot say any good word about them. Some one else have this same opinion? Why they hate every one and trolling every where?

15 Likes

yes I am a prime example hello

Nice to meet you.

If thats your problem…

Stormscale rules xD

3 Likes

You got spot in my heart.

I would not tag the players actually its more to servers that many high end guilds are stated on. Not that actually high end guilds are toxic, but i guess the wanna’bes and the followers are? Dont know. But still there are worst than this server and im not gonna mention anything because it will start a war again and im too bored to explain same things all over :stuck_out_tongue:

That’s an interesting possibility… I wonder if similar is true for prominent youtubers? Like a cloud of 5000 people follows them and brings drama and faux-outrage with them?

Got to say, I haven’t met a toxic player the 26 days I’m playing.
Then again I can’t communicate with most of them because they’re in a different phase.

The only, very few, toxic messages I saw was in duels -between other people, but in general toxic atmosphere is missing.
The thing is that It seems to be missing because of lack of passion for the game, rather than good behavior prevailing.

I really loved this one, your description is so pictorial xD

Ofc, when there is progress pushing or generally rankings/logs that people try to climb up there is toxicity and elitism xD

Guess otherwise they cant do it, im happy im though with them since WoD xD

The exact same thing you just said happens in the spanish realm I play on.

The Alliance side is known for it’s high end guilds, and for toxicity.

Maybe people get too angry and cocky because they want to be at the top?

1 Like

Well honestly? Thats how you get to the top and thats the reason i stoped bothering with them since WoD.

Cheers!

Yes, kazzak got a bad reputation since the days of cataclysm, when LFR was first introduced.

7 Likes

I made my undead rogue on there for that exact reason, only had bad experiences with players on that server. A recent one was where I was grouped up with a demon hunter from Kazzak that started raging and acting elitist because I was riding a pandaren phoenix. He asked if I had the realm best time achievement for the MoP challenge mode and said that I’m a piece of … if I didn’t and should uninstall. Imagine gate keeping over an achievement from years ago. He then proceeded to get on the spectral tiger mount and purposefully try to kill me (leveling as a dps monk) by pulling alot of mobs, acting as if he was gonna mow 'em down and when I started attacking (for exp) he jumped away and due to aoe I got lots of mobs on me and died ofc. He kept doing this (either I try and get some exp by attacking, or I’m wasting my time), and due to the fantastic system of random group finder, I got in a group with him 4 more times. I tried waiting for a while and queueing up again (1-2 mins) but I always ended up with that dude.

Mentioned the specific mount he used because every person with the spectral tiger is usually a toxic PvPer that doesn’t help, afk in every groupfinder instance if possible and dps’s the rare down faster than required because he sees someone approaching trying to tag the rare.

1 Like

Yes they are a weird bunch on Kazzak, don’t know which Country it is mainly but they swear A LOT, more than any other realm, they seem to have mental issues, more than any other realm, Im sure 20% of them are NORMAL but the other 80% are not NORMAL wow players :sunglasses::sunglasses:

1 Like

Really man? Such glorious nerdrages ive seen only in ESO, i never though they exist in here lol

Today I did some Island Expeditions with some guy from Kazzak. He made a few jokes about charging into the mobs like Leeroy Jenkins, and I laughed at his jokes. After the expedition was finished he whisped me in broken English and told me that I’m a great guy and that all people should be like me in the game.

I found that really sweet, and I should befriend that guy tbh, but unforunately I lost his name

1 Like

It’s PvP releam - in any PvP game more toxicity is natural.

I actualy play on kazzak and i never realy meet toxic people.
Only idiot DPS who pull on dungeons couse 1 DPS is halfway and he’s like hey he isnt even lvl 25 yet so he pulls
(Happend to me when i was tanking a lvl 20 dungeon XD)

It is a simple by product of being in competitve envierment or as when you tag for WM ON.Same as with job,if you are hunting for better salary or promotion people will take nottice.

Of course they all are. :upside_down_face: :man_facepalming: