Do I get maghar heritage armor after I apperance change another race? And i also dont have the armor for maghar

Was wondering before I do so. The char is also lvl 116

For allied races you will only get the heritage armour if you level a fresh character from 1-120 of that race (or 110 for some races) from scratch. Race changes or level boosts invalidate your progress towards it.

4 Likes

Thank you this was really helpful! :smiley:

No problem!

2 Likes

Isn’t it 20-110?
And 120 and exalted for non allied races?

1 Like

indeed, ARs from 20-110, core races (CAN be boosted, race changed, etc unlike allied races!) 120 and exalted with their respective people.

2 Likes

Can’t this be partially circumvented though now that there are allied race DK’s? Unless those start at lvl 20 aswell, I haven’t pre-ordered shadowlands yet, so I don’t know.

DKs start at the usual level as an allied race, and are still eligible for heritage armour if leveled to 110.

Allied Race DKs start at 58, though are still eligible

3 Likes

That is what I had meant with usual level. Thank you for making my shoddy wording more clear.

3 Likes

Ohh! Yeah, where you had said “usual level as an allied race,” I thought you’d meant normal allied race level

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.