Do my ears deceive me

I don’t know, personally I’ve always liked dks, so even if I like levelling, I have so many that the occasional free boosts I got from expansions went to them, a couple of 90, a warlock 90 for green fire, a couple of 100, a 110 I think, then the other 110 went to druid, I only have a druid but I liked it a lot more to get straight into the action and do the class campaign immediately, would’ve killed my interest if I had to level it from level 1, and yes, I was rubbish at first (feral), but I learnt relatively quickly and anyway I was doing solo content ofc.

Now I have all classes at 120, many, many dks at 120 and apart from a new dk on another realm, which is not to exclude when I find the right candidate (almost no slots left) I don’t see much utility for the boost I already have, but make no mistake, they’re all coming from expansion purchases across 2 accs, it’s barely worth it for free for me, let alone paying an exhorbitant price for it.

Play the rogue for a while. You can reconnect, but you need to put some work into feeling it again.

I am personally convinced that boosts are absolute evil for new players. But you and your rogue have a history, and you are not a new player. For you, it can work, but it isn’t going to work unless you make it work.

Source needed. Since I have yet to talk to someone who really dislikes BFA.

I know you are Forum cool and you want the likes from all the other cool forum kids.

But you are level 40+ in classic and you want to tell me that you never were part of a /1 discussion about retail? I never saw anyone really calling it words like , soulless / not a mmorpg or all this other cooooool words.

Most people in classic don’t seem to dislike BFA and some even prefer it. Got some people who didn’t play since woltk to drop classic and play Legion ( since that is free it seems ).

So yeah , I don’t know why you make stuff up , but you clearly are not socially active in classic

Ah ya see I have a 120 rogue and I probably would not like to level the same class again.
I also server changed and had to change the name of it
that boost may come in handy one day. I nearly used it on a warlock once but chickened out in case I regretted it.
I just level a DK to 120 and am really enjoying that atm

I find it hilarious tbh. It shows in a way that Blizzard themselves view retail leveling as a painful chore instead of an adventure.

It looks to be different for everyone. i can only really speak for how it made me feel. I do reckon that some others most likely feel that way…
Each to enjoying their own I also say :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.