Do not buy sprite darter's wings

I’ll keep this short but I say it now, do not buy the Sprite Darter’s Wings from the in-game store!

Do not give them justification for adding transmogs to the store. These could have been an awesome in-game reward, you know, for actually playing the game…
Instead, new and unique items are starting to be added to the store for cash, your cash that you already give them every single month to even play the game.

Please share this forum post and do not let this be the start of the new norm.

3 Likes

I remember seeing them on wowhead months ago, was thinking it would be a reward for something in the game and now it turned into this. I’m not happy about there being a ‘transmog’ tab in the shop now too, feels like there is more to come…
Also I don’t get why silly outfits like this and the blizzcon one can be moggable in the game but holiday items are still locked to a certain time of the year?

Already got it for free. Wouldn’t have bought this one, but will buy something I really like, nothing you can do about it.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.