Do NOT delete this thread please! 😋

1 Like

I meant big bones there, so Bigboneclown :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

1 Like

Dont forget about fish… Tuna has so much protein.

1 Like

Prefer salmon and mackerel. And ofc deep fried piece of cod always works for my belly

1 Like

All fish is good fish, brother.

SurstrĂśmming too? :no_mouth:

1 Like

I’ve never tried it but I definitely would if given the chance.

1 Like

One cannot stay away for 3 days and suddenly clownie changes somethin.
Mechanoclown. Now!

1 Like

I think that… thing is on the Geneva Convention’s banned weapons list and listed as a crime against humanity
Like the Su Callu Sardu of Sardinia and the Kiviak of Greenland

2 Likes

Wow. How in the wotld you know the su callu sardu?

I have a very good… and arguably, very cruel friend who lives there and introduced me to that “cousine”

2 Likes

With this heat the only way to start the day it’s with a ice cold caffelatte. We make enough coffee (with moka) for the whole day and then put it in the fridge. It’s delicious.

4 Likes

Mmmmm, love me some iced coffee!

1 Like

Talking croissants, I wonder what this tastes like… :drooling_face:

Bialetti cant miss in my home too!

1 Like

It’s hot today, so have some hot food to go with it! :fire:

1 Like

Hot and spicy all year long baby!

Same with ice cream, I eat it outdoor in a winter storm. I make the rules

Pizza tacos? Yes please
https://recipechampions.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/11/Screen-Shot-2019-11-22-at-6.01.47-PM-800x804.png

2 Likes

1 Like

Sorry for the long post but this is my favourite recipe to make!

Imgur

Chinese Ribs

Ingredients:
700g - 1Kg Individual Pork Ribs
6 Tbsp Rich Hoisin Sauce (Strong cooking sauce eg. Blue Dragon)
4 Tbsp Dark Soy Sauce
2 Tbsp Toasted Sesame Oil
1 Tbsp Caster Sugar (melts easier when mixing marinade, I like it sweeter)
2 Tsp Sichuan Peppercorns (Very important, gives it a lemony numbing spice taste)
2 Tsp Chinese 5-spice Powder
2 Star Anise (broken up into small pieces, removed before going into the oven)
4 Fresh Garlic Cloves, minced
40g Fresh Ginger Root, grated (Peel skin off with a teaspoon)

Method:
To make the marinade put all the marinade ingredients in a glass casserole dish narrow enough to fit the all the ribs. Mix the ingredients carefully, the marinade will be very strong to taste. Sometimes a drop of water is ok to add, but only very little, couple teaspoons at most. Add the ribs to the marinade making sure to coat all the meat, cover with a lid or clingfilm and marinate for about 20 hours in the fridge. Turn the ribs regularly while marinating, you want the ribs to darken in colour before cooking. Take the ribs out of fridge an hour before cooking, you don’t want it completely cold.

Sometime later when you are ready to cook the ribs, preheat your oven to Gas Mark 5 or 190C. Use a roasting tin lined with baking parchment, place the ribs meat side up and cook for about 25 - 30 minutes, turn the ribs (coat the meat with the marinade) and cook again for another 20 minutes. Turn the ribs again to meat side up and cook for another 5 - 10 minutes, maybe a little longer if it’s a bigger batch of ribs. The ribs should be totally cooked through, caramelised looking and beginning to blacken.

Cooked Chinese ribs makes the room smell delicious! This marinade/cooking recipe can also be used on pork loin steaks if ribs are too messy! Cook covered in the oven for 40 minutes on gas mark 5, uncover and cook for the last 20 minutes and serve. I love the Sichuan peppercorns though I tend to remove mine when eating the ribs.

Imgur

7 Likes

Early Sunday morning, beautiful sunrise incoming, I’ve already cursed at the seagulls.
And now, Clown will attempt to anger some Italians.

Spaghetti bolognese burger:

5 Likes