Do NOT delete this thread strikes again! (maybe)

Yeah
I though I will be strong enough to resist - or the thread will be nuked, not to mention Ani wrote there, and those posts are treasured words of sanity on this Forum
But yeah
Its on ignore… LotR argument lured me in but escaped :wink:

4 Likes

Here is something to keep the positivity,

A Orc honeymoon (let’s pretend it’s orcs)

2 Likes

I don’t even open it. I know it will make me rage so I avoid doing that to myself.

3 Likes

I tried to read the wowhead page but i guess im getting too old. Tomorrow ill try to follow your info. Thanks in avance! (With tl3 i would put the meme about geometry and the girl) :)))
Im preparing to go to some friends home so im not sure to connect here later.
Happy new year guys!

2 Likes

This one?

6 Likes

I also checked the calendar and it says it’s Saturday so…

…food pics when? :point_right::point_left: I hope you’ll keep the nice habit for the new year too!

2 Likes

Very wise choice :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Went out for lunch today

11 Likes

Is that a mozzarella ball on the first pic? :eyes:

3 Likes

Similar, it’s a creamier version called Burrata

What’s the name of the dessert? Looks lovely!

Edit: oh it’s tiramisu. Didn’t recognize it

Enjoy

1 Like

Ooo now that’s a nice pack :drooling_face: if the second one isn’t lasagne, then it should be definitely imported here.

Myself, I’d never eat raw meat however. Isn’t it dangerous? Unless this was treated already with something and so isn’t cooked on purpose.

And a good ole tiramisu is always welcome too :ok_hand:

Well, i finished work about 90 minutes ago, and already my liver is begging for mercy - i need to slow down so i can actually play the game a bit tonight…

1 Like

You, a Hungarian never ate “Tatárbifsztek”? (Steak tartare)
:scream:

Im in Orgrimmar dancing their Auction House :partying_face:

1 Like

Auction house dance party doesn’t require being sober…

2 Likes

I must search this out - i have Old Crafty Hen ale, Stella Artois and Jack Daniels here

I ended up not going to the family gathering On New Years Because I’m sick with a horrible flu. When my mom was sick I was helping her and I must’ve caught it. She was helping my sister, and she caught it from my sister. Lmao this thing be spreading.

On the bright side I get to play a little wow at home.

3 Likes

Ahw that’s no fun…

Correct it was.