Do NOT delete this thread strikes again! (maybe)

Good morning! I’m lucky to have another week of holiday. :eyes:

13 Likes

Wish I could say the same… we already start this night :frowning_with_open_mouth:

2 Likes
1 Like

Me too! :smile: (Goodmornin’ Y’all)
Today: Piadina!

4 Likes

my company is about to change dramatically so we are full of work to do… And my preferred pizzeria is on holiday this week.
quoting Darth Vader: “NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO”.

5 Likes

7 Likes

Oh, Puny got a (few) clone too - at least by Dunkiee’s last post’s likes
They are spreading

4 Likes

Let’s just ignore that person. We all know who that is. Pathetic.

4 Likes

Amusing
Not anoying, actually, every likes helps toward the TL3
Just amusing
A wee bit disturbing and sad
But amusing

5 Likes

Who wouldn’t clone Puny! She is awesome! If you go the dragonscale camp at three falls even Blizz have cloned her :laughing:

7 Likes

Also just think that someone is so lonely without the forums that they have gone out of their way to create at least 20 alts dedicated to us… It’s almost enough to bring a tear to the eye :joy:

5 Likes

You get enough even from us I think :smile: also, it’s a toon wide progress only. Better focus on one toon!

I’d be happy to have my very own Puny, as well as some sticky honey, for… for nothing…

It’s clearly Muruzond’s work, fighting us with our future selves! Nozdormu help us…

1 Like

people who are lonely should go out for a nice kebab. you can meet the most interesting people while waiting in line. enjoy!

2 Likes

Let’s pretend its matter and I will not do sooner or later something… questionable :grin:

i forgot to block any tesla on any server… :smiley:
Im just using 2 toons cuz i my previous main had a piece of my heart… despite i never used her in the last 6 exp…
You guys forget the rule number (err) 3! Its always puny’s fault.

It’s number 4 if memory serves well :smile:

joking aside, it’s sad to see how many people actually do blame her for anything just because of the green text. massive respect for having the strength to put up with it!

3 Likes

Green text is unnatural and I don’t trust that color.

1 Like

2 Likes

comfortable relaxation never gets old no matter what the calendar says. stay happy!

2 Likes