Do people actually still play normally?

What I mean is are people levelling non hardcore?

I have jumped into era again with a hunter on Pyewood but I am just hoping its not just hardcore players that have caused era to grow again.

Any normal non hardcore levellers out there?

1 Like

firemaw eu is poppin for non hc players if u dont mind a lil pvp

1 Like

Yeah, log on to Firemaw and play away.

Lots of activity

1 Like

From around 7pm to 11pm last night, there were about 70 level 30-40s going at it back and forth between southshore and tarren mill on Firemaw eu

Yes, play on Firemaw.

Pyrewood/Mirage/Nethergarde cluster is just regular PvE servers. There are plenty of ‘regular’ players on this cluster & as far as I know, generally people go to Hydraxian server for Hardcore.

3 Likes

Even Hydraxian Waterlords have non-HC players. My guild is non-HC, and we’ve a lot of active members. If I’m not mistaken, Alliance also has a non-HC guild. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I really dont much like PVP
I have no time for it tbh

You dont need to PVP to play on a PVP server
Most players on PVP servers do PvE

1 Like

I dont want to get ganked thank you/

Firemaw cluster.

Lots of players, super fun!

I dont like PVP

I’m leveling on Pyrewood, several characters in fact.

2 Likes

server incompatible

We are in PvE if you want a friendly place to chill gimme a whisper in game :smiley:

Except for us going to Pyrewood cluster to play Ironman because too many HC players make unplayable HW. Too many spawn too fast in low level areas. But also there many play. I miss small town server :frowning:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.