Do people even like Seething Shores?

Seriously. Either they should remove it or bring back blacklisting.
Why do they always get rid of the features what we like and keep the shizzy features we don’t like?

Replace it with strand of the ancients.

8 Likes

That’s Tolerable.

replace it with nothing
wsg
twin peaks
ab
gilneas
deepwind gorge
eye of the storm

everything else is just a turn off, or not as good, and if i see seething shroe screen i uisually alt f4 and log something else.

3 Likes

I honestly feel like they should just bring back 1-2 blacklists you can use for bgs. Personally I have nothing against seething shore but for epic bgs I find wintergrasp so boring if your team decide to afk / leech honor.

1 Like

same fopr isle of conquest

1 Like

I’d greatly appreciate a black list again.

It’s universelly disliked. There are a few reasons for this:
RNG can favour one team the whole game. Killing people is counter-productive because they can respawn and fly straight to the nodes faster than you can run there.

I prefer this to mines at least, sometimes even to warsong, the reason is one player can make much more impact there than on other mentioned bgs. Usually there’s a huge team fight near one of the nodes, you can either choose to go die there or collect other free nodes/wait for other to spawn. What I noticed several times, solo players collecting 300-500 points can really help to win the game there.

1 Like

Yes. But it doesn’t matter if your team straight-out abandons the match before the loading screen even finishes, which is basically every time this BG is chosen and you are overwhelmed by the bigger numbers.

What a nightmare, didn’t know people leave just because its SS, I was lucky to get all achievements from there long time ago :smiley:

me love seething shores its 1 of the better bgs where you can just fight and win.
eye of the storm i hate way more that one most of the time just end up with people screaming on the chat to go mid or towers.
while they are waiting at the towers to flip them

i don’t mind it and it don’t even pop that often and the horde generally win it :smiley:

Oddly enough, that’s precisely why I enjoy it. If our team are better at killing, we get the fun of actually maiming the enemy team for an entire game. Win or lose, we’ve stomped and it’s been fun.

If they’re the stronger force, you can still win the game and feel like you’ve just stolen treasure right under a dragon’s nose.

What I hate about it mind you, is that there seems to be a bug on that BG which constantly gives one team, 5 players less than the other and it doesn’t seem to replace them until the other team is 1000 points up. So that sucks if you get put into the BG, just for 2 minutes till losing (requeue again) or if you have to go through that slog of hopeless fighting.

But when the players are there, love it.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.