Do rogue need some solid design nerfs?

I truly believe that Rogue needs to be given some of it’s design weaknesses back again in the form of

• Stealth now reduces all movement speed by 75% (Sub moves quickly)

• Evasion and Cloak of Shadow are merged into a singular spell

• Kidney Shot only stuns the target for a maximum of 20% health loss.

6 Likes

Nah, I think rogues are fine, maybe a small damage nerfs. Other classes should gain utility spells back instead.

5 Likes

Nah they need a survival nerf

4 Likes

Elusiveness = Removed

Now I think rogue is good.

Edit: I’d even be up for some compensation utility to increase their pool of comps.

1 Like

Why nerf rogues they are perfectly balanced dmg wise survivability utility mobility did i miss something? They are getting rejected at high keys they struggle vs most arenas comps while there is only 1 available comp for them Cmon dude dont be delusian we should nerf other specs like i dunno Lets tunnel 2 bots and the winner gets nerfed (rogue mage dh excluded ofc

2 Likes

agree, even in the mdi there were on 3 rogues in a team of 5. still leaves 2 spots for more rogues.
plz buff
there are also not enough rogues on the pvp ladder, need more

6 Likes

are you really talking about MDI OUTLAW rogues, in a pvp-arena forum?
gtfo thanks

Your mentality is just wrong
instead of nerfing the strong, go buff the weaks!
and why people always complain about RMx but never complaing about melee braindead cleave comps like dk/dh or ww/war and so on? wtf :smiley:

1 Like

dude… really??

also if you have never noticed, but people complain about everything not only RMx. Do you even read the forums?

RMx is just so much more annoying to play against, because you literally cannot play the fricking game

1 Like

what about Spriest sitting Void Form, DKs and WWs having basically perma strong-slow, Survival landing free traps every 30 secs with no more need to actually skillshot it, DH spamming manaburn and killing you cuz u r oom and not cuz you got outplayed…

The problem atm is that mages are suuuper tanky and has Gpie, so if you kick poly you still get deleted

below 2.2k mmr RMx is super strong, yeah, but the skill cap is way higher than any other comp
way more boring and frustrating to play a meta with melee cleavers or wizards…
Ele + Destro feels like cancer, walking dead or turbo or any other cleaver melee comp feel slike they just PvE on you!
at least RM is (or at least, it used to be) all about setting up kills with hard chain CC
DK has anti magic zone, War has banner + disarm, monk has disarm + RoP, Dh has reverse magic + dakrness and so on…

RMx can feel OP but its actualyl not, otherwise the ladder would be filled with rog-mages! Go take a look yourself, there are more DK/Locks/Spriest/WW …

4 Likes

never loled so hard

as mentioned somewhere else

rmp is the pinnacle of skill
signed
every rmp player

4 Likes

happy to see that you cant even propely answare to my points, so instead you go troll-dikhead mode with random sentences… this just show how wrong you are.

and i dont even know why you talking with that sht low 2krating form the 10’s …
you do nothing except some M+10/11 … why you even talk here? waste your time somewhere else, thanks

I’d be happy for rogue to get nerf, if literally every arena team was healer rogue rogue. Like how people were playing healer destro destro. Moan about rogue all you want, in terms of how most classes are designed the last one a new player should or is going to pick up is rogue, period.

An actual fix to classes across the board would be to re-introduce utility such as Disarm, dismantle, prep, stance dancing, more totems, maybe more paladin auras like how they used to be. Basically revert to mists where every kit of every class spec was huge

1 Like

whatever, legion baby has spoken and need to rating flame while not being much higher in rating lel

no point in arguing with you

rogue takes mucho macho skill you win

4 Likes

i started to push some rating in legion and i had my decent achievs in both legion and bfa… you dont even basically play anymore, i dont get how you can talk about classes if you dont even face them…

1 Like

you need x3 macros per purge in one target. For take a high rating😛

Yeah, it used to be, until Mop.
Since then it’s a downfall, obviously rmx players will never admit that their comp is more faceroll than tsg or ww dk. That’s just how it works.

you got your achievements in bfa prepatch and bfa s1 which was heavily inflated and where rogue was insanely op. no need to be elitist because of this mate, it’s less relevant in my eye than Totemtoez’s old achievements.
Actually I totally feel his lack of mood to play arena as it sucks bigtime now and I never even talked to him.

1 Like

No matter how dumb blizzards decision making and design may be, nothing is more away from reality than the people posting suggestions in these forums, no matter the class/specc

Your rating is the result of a broken MMR system and overtuned specc so just stop bragging about
You’re not any better than the dks from the last season

2 Likes

For gods sake make sap melee range. I am fine they have all this utility but at least dont make it idiot proof. If you correctly guess where a rogue is you should be able to get them out of stealth with aoe and not get sapped anyway.

1 Like

Becouse vs meleebrainded comps its easy . They don’t have the amount of CC that RMx has. RMx can CC lock you for 70% of the match and you will have nothing to do.