Do we get cross faction pve or dungeons with new update?

Id like to ask pve cross-faction gameplay to come along with the new update exclusive in pve/rp realms only , so we wont kill the authentic experience of pvp realms, and ppl will decide where they want to play, also this feature will make pve/rp realms more populated, for pvp the pvp realms focus on brawl against the two factions, why not in pve/rp realms focus on the two factions being able to co-op against pve? Thanks ^^

This isn’t retail yet so Alliance does have non-zero population and don’t need cross faction.

You post from lvl 70y char in other words u r not part of classic community… in other words not ur concern and who said anything about alliance… its about ppl playing together in pve

It’s annoying and pointless to constantly change characters from which you post so I’m not doing that. I’m playing on Pyrewood cluster just like you.

Because on retail Alliance is close to none and that was the key reason to implement cross-faction options. On PvE clusters minority Horde is way bigger than what Alliance usually has on retail so I doubt Blizzard sees the need to add this feature.

…and it would likely be used to use deck down toons in raids and make item transfer easier. Not sure if Era is the place to make such big change, but hey, they are resetting and changing the PvP ranking system out of the blue so you never know.

Since horde cant get paladin and alliance cant get shaman im pretty sure letting cross faction dungeons in RP realms the least woul spice up the game, and make it way more fun. Rolling a shaman and being force to play with horde or paladin and being forced to play with alliance is as almost as punishing for not picking a class that exists in both factions, and i would not be interested to see new races added giving those options… so cross faction for pve/rp realms seems the best.

This is another bad idea from you. We will never get cross faction stuff in Classic.

There are alternatives to single faction classes.

I think its amazing, at least better than adding new races… Besides its just for 1 realm not whole game… ppl can decide whre they want to play…

No, it’s not , it’s far too “retail”.

Anyway, they can only add stuff that was in Legion and this wasn’t.

1. Go back 2 retail
    2 dont u dare make this change or me and every1 on noggenfogger quits the game. Why i wanna grp with a nooby gnome?
  1. I can’t post on my Era character as it doesn’t appear in the list. Besides, why does it matter which character I post on?

2. It won’t make people quit, it’s just a bad idea for Era.

So how would someone who wanna play paladin can be horde or shaman be alliance? I have told you it feels as punishing option while u can with every other class…

Because it’s how Classic Era is and it’s too big a change.

Who knows after 20k post u can say someyhing true? First time i read u say dont change classic back in the day u always say make it retail and now u join the good team

You are wrong about that Kork. I have always been against changes to Era.

Sounds like you don’t want to play vanilla

I possibly have most playtime in vanilla than the most of you ^^, and i just want more of it ^^ and the way i see it vanilla is friendly social community where ppl get to play together toxic free and enjoy the game… so im still thinking why dont give a server option to ppl to simply get to play together regardless of faction… im not saying to change the whole game… just one realm where all ppl can play together against pve and have fun. I dont see anything wrong in a social mmo for ppl being able to play together…

Idea for new seasonal maybe, then?

Then you don’t seem to understand what factions actually are.

Thats why i suggest cross faction pve because i do… ^^

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.