Do you enjoy destro lock?

sup guys,

Im leveling my destro lock right now, and I kinda enjoy it.
how is it at max level in pvp/pve?

cheers

1 Like

fun :smiley: i like it

2 Likes

Feels pretty bad to play, with awful mechanics.

Blizzard has tried to fix these flawed mechanics with low-effort aura buffs patch after patch throughout the whole expansion. Naturally, lazy aura buffs cannot fix flawed mechanics: as a result of these constant aura buffs, destro is now overpowered in the one fight where it already worked (Kurog) while still being average or below in most other fights. Simple aura buffs/nerfs will always leave it broken: either overpowered in a few specific fights or underpowered in most fights. Yet, they seem to be too lazy to put any actual effort in fixing the spec.

2 Likes

STUPID FUN

Like, i love classes that perform well in all content, they got one of the best aoe dmg aslong as the mobs don’t get kited, their single target is also rediculous as well as their 2 boss cleave, even in PvP if left alone they’re a guarantee win

don’t. full stop

could perform well but the way the class plays isn’t great for multiple reasons such as long cast times and being forced to stand still
especially in pvp
If I was a shaman main I wouldn’t even consider playing lock for any reason

what i like the most in the spec are a few things 1: it’s one of the few spec’s that deliver direct damage 2: not an abundant number of buttons to press and it’s the warlock spec who is the most tanky off the 3.

In terms of gameplay, it’s my favorite lock spec.

Then demo, and then affliction.

Really? Tankier than demo? Always thought demo was the tankiest.

I like the way it plays. Throwing instant Conflages feels impactful, the buffed Madness Incinerates are excellent and I like all the talents that involve Immolate. However, I don´t like the shard generation and the amount of Chaos Bolts you cast. I´ve always seen Chaos Bolt as the big ´oh damn there it comes´ spell. But right now you cast CB more often than Incinerate which sometimes even crits harder than CB!

1 Like

People are complaining that Destro Shadowburn build is too strong in PvP this season, but I haven´t had this much fun in a long time by not casting CB unfortunately :frowning:

very true! but they will nerf it soon right in pvp atleast :frowning:

nerf is already in with today reset

look man i have very simple rule i follow in warlock class

if i want play destro i play mage

if i want play aff i play shadow priest

BUT if i want play warlock…i play demo lock

once upon a time in legion and bfa the classes were so bad to the point the entire class called chaos bolt class , cuz it was only viable thing to get numbers on

still remain a thing now , tho im sure sooner or later it will get nerf to the ground

remember with all past nerfs blizz did we learn one thing ( who doesn’t learn from history is doom to repeat it )

so don’t get your expectation too high with insane damage it does right now , as 2 days ago it nerf its insa cast spell and in future will surely nerf it more

1 Like

Destro is pretty braindead, but I guess that makes it somewhat fun? It is far less punishing than Affliction and normally performs much better.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.